Player Watch Charlie Dixon Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This random ordering of posts makes it look like Huge Sherrin has adopted Facebook's algorithm.

But on the topic: great news about Charlie. SPP almost couldn't contain the news when he was asked about it in his presser yesterday.

Great news. If the club wanted anything less than 3 years there could of been problems. There's a slight risk I guess but it had to be done. If Charlie continues his current form for at least another couple of seasons most of us should be pretty happy.

That's 1 year too long
It probably is, it’s also the only thing that would get you the two years that you want.
He wouldn’t have been short of suitors.

CD_Sign-on_900x560.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jameson was on radio today insinuating that if Roo said that where there is smoke there is fire and that player lie at this time of year.

Id love to see the club make a montage of the Crow staff and ambassadors comments when he resigns.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Jameson's confused his metaphors. It's not "where there's smoke there's fire". It's more not knowing when their own collective arses are on fire.

Loving Ricciutos apperent spill on Charles. Couldn't happen to a bigger mono tone flog. I love Charles signing, just better than that flog face eating humble pie. How the shittest AFL team in the AFL haven't sacked him is beyond my imagination.

The character's name is Chaz Michael Michaels.

They shortened it to Mick.
Yeah I knew what Will Ferrell's character name was. Heard Ollie call him Big Mick 2 or 3 times then explain the background.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back