Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned previous , we re lucky that prick did accost them and it blew up coz if this had of been delayed , they may well have quarantined players that had been in contact with them , believe me they would have done it too
imagine...and I reckon they would have forced us to forfeit the games during our team quarantine period too.

You would have to think even in a rugby state, those two would have been recognised and it would have come to light. lucky as you say.

I understand the hub is more to protect Qlanders from the footy players, but jeepers there have been minor outbreaks up there, and the consequences for our club if Stack and CCJ had brought it in...

As I said, in a normal year, put it down to youthful stupidity.

just the gravity of what could have happened.
By that logic no fans should be allowed to attend games in Queensland then so the players can be protected from the extremely slim chance of covid19 infection by an audience member. I would suggest mandatory testing at the gate but they are not 100% accurate so that won't work. These players need to be 100% safe. The AFL and the QLD government need them death proof, almost seems impossible doesn't it? the players COULD catch it from an audience member, 1 of the 30 detected active cases could selfishally break the law and attend the a game. We'll guess just guess and say there's in reality 100 total (including undetected cases at most). In all of Queensland. You'd have more chance catching leprosy then covid19 in queensland (not really). I guess the problem is there COULD be more undetected cases but i assume the premier is actually looking for the virus through testing instead of just shouting "I need a headline".

never forget

Champion Data:

The official AFL data partner since 1999, Champion Data are now also the stats partner for the AFLW, State leagues and national Juniors competition.

champion data official regarding 6-6-6: You can see why the AFL has had to bring in these rules. Using those guys off the back of the square is incredibly effective.

“What we’re hoping is it brings Richmond back to the pack a little bit.

the AFL has wanted us to loose since the minute we won the 2017 flag and it isn't a conspiracy

we need to win teh flag this year and dimmer needs to tell the AFL to go **** emselves and eat shit in the post match press conference, preferably while shirtless and rubbing his nipples while balmey sprinkles salt over him, then we refuse all other media appearances until rd1 next year

it's a guarantee that the AFL tried to get sstack as drunk as possible at this "AFL endorsed event" and also planted the guy that abuse CCJ in the street

**** em lets win the flag campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well certainly looks bad but we can't make assumptions i suppose i tend to believe her since it's very specific but sometimes people to make up lies out of spite. He's 19? i assume she is as well. If this is the truth then i assume he is either mentally deranged, emotionally undeveloped or a a complete sociopath with extremely low confidence. They might hold him in remand in Queensland until his potential trial. This is a serious breach unlike the others. The AFL should advise him not to say a word and ask for a lawyer to protect their own interests but they'll say the complete opposite publicly because they assume their own fans are idiots. The whole hub thing might have backfired for the AFL and could have actually resulted in worse player behaviour than it otherwise would have been but that's pure speculation.

Well certainly looks bad but we can't make assumptions i suppose i tend to believe her since it's very specific but sometimes people to make up lies out of spite. He's 19? i assume she is as well. If this is the truth then i assume he is either mentally deranged, emotionally undeveloped or a a complete sociopath with extremely low confidence. They might hold him in remand in Queensland until his potential trial. This is a serious breach unlike the others. The AFL should advise him not to say a word and ask for a lawyer to protect their own interests but they'll say the complete opposite publicly because they assume their own fans are idiots. The whole hub thing might have backfired for the AFL and could have actually resulted in worse player behaviour than it otherwise would have been but that's pure speculation.
Nah he's home in Perth I think, he got banned for the rest of the season a couple of weeks ago for sneaking the same girl into the club resort in WA.

Fock me what an over reaction this whole saga’s been.
Overreaction by both the AFL and the media. A couple of young kids having a few beers and visiting a T**ty bar.. and then having some fcken hero come up and whack them.
Everyone else in QLD can get out and about... players post quarantine should be allowed as well. The whole thing pisses me off.
Get around them tiger army.
i know

should be play on after the quarantine period

apparently they are allowed to do whatever they want but catch an uber and go clubbing

which is bullshit . they should be treated like regular queenslanders after the quarantine is over

10 game suspension and 100k fine. the afl can **** themselves

lets see if he gets 10 games suspension , sent home and sydney cops 100 k fine

anything less and the afl condone violence against women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back