FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toyota " Call me maybe " ad

Yeah i get it , the bluetooth connected , at least ham up the dance , don't do whatever the * it is he's doing at the end looking like he's shaking a nugget out his pants leg !

Yeah i get it , the bluetooth connected , at least ham up the dance , don't do whatever the fu** it is he's doing at the end looking like he's shaking a nugget out his pants leg !

Why does everyone stop and look at him? How could they know whose Bluetooth had connected to the speakers?

Why does everyone stop and look at him? How could they know whose Bluetooth had connected to the speakers?
Last guy to walk past the stereo system i guess , like i said , i get it.
It's just the execution is ****ed , campaigners get paid for this s**t too.

Yeah i get it , the bluetooth connected , at least ham up the dance , don't do whatever the fu** it is he's doing at the end looking like he's shaking a nugget out his pants leg !

plus he's listening to the single version, not the album version, presumably because he's so poor he can only afford a Toyota :p :drunk: :think:

and what bluetooth automatically connects,and it also needs to be close, i can go in the next room at home and my bluetooth drops out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Points Bet ads with the basketball dude and NRL guy (I think)

Also any Points Bet ad that Billy effing Brownless do one of his live odds read with a fake pump up for the upcoming match.
Ho hooo!!!! Blues & Swans!! Should be a rippa!!!! Can't wait for this one!!!

I will never ever bet with Points Bet.

That VW ad where it turns out the couple have both bought the same car without telling the other.

Seems to be pitched at people that have the resources to spend $30,000 on a whim without telling their significant other.

That rodent that bursts into I Need a Hero makes me hit the mute button.

Ads that feature unlikely “diverse” family groups make me cringe, they don’t do it well.

and it seems like every family or partners in a commercial is diverse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back