List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually it's not all doom and gloom. If Dees win next week they can still miss the 8. Pies win over GC and even if St Kilda lose as long as they don't lose by too much and Dees win by too much.

I agree trooroo4life, not that it is Richmonds fault . But there are a lot of very average teams and footballers playing top line footy at the moment. They are just lucky they have a good consistent, not great, team, in this very average competition. Timing can be everything sometimes.

fu** you football

I hear you loud & clear mate.

I have been having serious conversations with myself as to whether following this crap is worth my time & effort any more.

The sport ifs so ****ing horrendous to watch and overloaded with complete bullshit.

I reckon my life would be a lot happier without it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievable the umpire didn't pay a clear 50 at the end there.

Why is it unbelievable mate?

It's just business as usual. The rules are not relevant any longer. This is now sports entertainment.

I hear you loud & clear mate.

I have been having serious conversations with myself as to whether following this crap is worth my time & effort any more.

The sport ifs so ****ing horrendous to watch and overloaded with complete bullshit.

I reckon my life would be a lot happier without it.

Unfortunately for people like us when it comes to the NMFC it's in our DNA to give a s**t. We can't turn it off no matter how much we want to or how much it hurts.

Actually it's not all doom and gloom. If Dees win next week they can still miss the 8. Pies win over GC and even if St Kilda lose as long as they don't lose by too much and Dees win by too much.

That is highly likely so as I said, Pies win tomorrow the 8 is set.

Dog win tomorrow and beat Dockers, they finish 9th or 8th if Pies lose 1 of 2.

Dees to finish 9th or 10th most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unfortunately for people like us when it comes to the NMFC it's in our DNA to give a sh*t. We can't turn it off no matter how much we want to or how much it hurts.

Why?

It's not as if the club today even remotely represents it's culture and history.

Shinboner is now a term that only exists for marketing purposes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back