Game Day Round 17 Swans Vs Brissy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on Swans keep going boys and all you swans supporters on BF cut the negative s**t out as scoreline says we are not out of this and even if blown away in the last quarter look at all our outs with our senior players.

Yes you have heard of them haven't you? Try going to Champion Data and getting the stats

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd rather watch 3 straight hours of Bell and Reid than hear anything Champion Data have to say for themselves

Nothing up forward, good and hard around the ball with McInerney doing some good things in close. Lack of scoring, decisions, skills...difference between being a chance and not. Brisbane showing the added class when needed. Hopefully we can keep competing this last quarter, go down trying to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McInerney growing in confidence and will be a player for us.

Still liking the hard edge Wicks brings.

If you knew about the game you would realise he's at CHB . FTBWC's

Actually modern footy is just tall defenders and small , spare men etc

Not really even CHB anymore if you knew about the game :p

All the hate for Bell and yet according DT ratings he is going better than McCartin, Reid, Amartey, Blakey, Melican, Florent, Papley, Thurlow and Clarke.
Going by disposals he's 8th best on for us.

While I get that we are all passionate, the vitriol some spew towards our young players is getting to the point that we are comparable to Richmond and Essendon supporters. It's a bit embarrassing really.

All the hate for Bell and yet according DT ratings he is going better than McCartin, Reid, Amartey, Blakey, Melican, Florent, Papley, Thurlow and Clarke.
Going by disposals he's 8th best on for us.

While I get that we are all passionate, the vitriol some spew towards our young players is getting to the point that we are comparable to Richmond and Essendon supporters. It's a bit embarrassing really.
Stop putting facts in your argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back