Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or do we play along and let them think we are keeping CCJ to drive his price up
Welcome Tim Taranto
Thats the way we should play it.
See how desperate they are.
i mean look who they have.
Jacobs.lol

If we’re desperate there’s always Jackson Trengove, Justin Westoff or Ben McEvoy as a break in case of emergency rucks. Both Trengove and Westoff might be delisted (in and out of there sides) but McEvoy is still getting games at the Hawks. I think one of them for a year or 2 as cover while Soldo recovers.

Jesus there seems (going by other boards) there is a ruck shortage. I suppose that’s why there was/is so much interest in Nank+CCJ.
lord no

Tom Browne on Twitter: Giants players have been delivered a direct message in the context of Corr leaving. To paraphrase. If you don’t want to be here, then ship off. Told delivered very frankly yesterday in meeting with the playing group
I really think we can poach someone. They are so fcked

Jesus there seems (going by other boards) there is a ruck shortage. I suppose that’s why there was/is so much interest in Nank+CCJ.

AFL League Total Hitouts Leaders (Minimum 4 Games Played)
RkPlayerTeamGmStat
1​
16​
521​
2​
16​
451​
3​
Suns
16​
449​
4​
15​
447​
5​
16​
434​
6​
13​
432​
7​
14​
302​
8​
16​
297​
9​
14​
292​
10​
12​
281​
11​
12​
271​
12​
12​
263​
13​
16​
259​
14​
12​
256​
15​
12​
243​
16​
16​
240​
17​
9​
194​
18​
7​
173​
19​
15​
153​
20​
16​
140​
20​
7​
140​
22​
Cats
7​
137​
23​
7​
135​
24​
Cats
16​
126​
25​
5​
107​
26​
Cats
5​
106​
27​
7​
102​
28​
6​
92​
28​
5​
92​
30​
6​
85​
31​
16​
81​
32​
13​
64​
33​
13​
63​
33​
Cats
11​
63​
35​
5​
56​
36​
9​
55​
37​
Suns
16​
51​
38​
15​
44​
39​
14​
42​
39​
12​
42​
41​
9​
41​
42​
10​
33​
43​
8​
32​
44​
15​
31​
45​
6​
29​
46​
9​
26​
46​
8​
26​
48​
Cats
16​
24​
49​
4​
23​
50​
5​

Yuck​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lord none
Then we’re pretty ****ed if Nank gets injured next year. Chol’s not a full time ruck and CCJ is untried and that’s if we keep him (we better keep him). I’m just throwing out names of players and to be honest I’m not impressed with the list either but there’s s**t all rucks available and a handful of teams lining up. It’s not like we can promise them game time which cuts the already small list to almost nonexistent. Got any better ideas?

Then we’re pretty f’ed if Nank gets injured next year. Chol’s not a full time ruck and CCJ is untried and that’s if we keep him (we better keep him). I’m just throwing out names of players and to be honest I’m not impressed with the list either but there’s sh*t all rucks available and a handful of teams lining up. It’s not like we can promise them game time which cuts the already small list to almost nonexistent. Got any better ideas?

And now nankervis is injury prone with his groin

Tom Browne on Twitter: Giants players have been delivered a direct message in the context of Corr leaving. To paraphrase. If you don’t want to be here, then ship off. Told delivered very frankly yesterday in meeting with the playing group

If that is true, we need Tom Greene to tell them he is not happy at GWS - simple. Welcome to the :richmond: Tom!

what do people think about getting Saad? I know he is currently playing for a disgraceful club but he might be a good replacement for Houli. Might be very difficult as Essington are such a prick of a club to deal with.

Brisbane would be funny too
Na I don’t mind Brisbane...

I *en hate Geelong like no other.. the history. I’m 34, until recently We have been geelong’s bunnies, 30 years of pounding us year in year out..

now we are completely all over them it’s forced Their club and Chris Scott to completely go 180 from smug arrogant whiner to tanned up, perfect hair full complimentary “Richmond are too good, I have no answers” unbearable w***er.

Its all an act I know it.
We are completely in their heads, now is the time to finish them off and go the kill!
Watch the true geelong and Chris Scott come back out after a loss to us in the grand final.

Salt will flow like never before!!

Last edited:
what do people think about getting Saad? I know he is currently playing for a disgraceful club but he might be a good replacement for Houli. Might be very difficult as Essington are such a prick of a club to deal with.

Bit of a one trick pony but it's a good pick

Markov seems pretty similar?

I hope we can get a season or 2 more out of houli..

Na I don’t mind Brisbane...

I fu**en hate Geelong like no other.. the history. I’m 34, until recently We have been geelong’s bunnies, 30 years of pounding us year in year out..

now we are completely all over them it’s forced Their club and Chris Scott to completely go 180 from smug arrogant whiner to tanned up, perfect hair full complimentary “Richmond are too good, I have no answers” unbearable w***er.

Its all an act I know it.
We are completely in their heads, now is the time to finish them off and go the kill!
Watch the true geelong and Chris Scott come back out after a loss to us the in the grand final.
Salt will flow like never before!!

I completely agree

However richmond are already living rent free in the minds of lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back