Resource 2020 Finals Ticketing thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would've been nice to see which categories got which sections. Picked Cat 1 and got 409 row R, which I'm guessing is close to the back. Happy with the position, not sure if I'll be able to make out who's who though.

I asked for $35 tickets and the system gave me $93 tickets. I hit back and now it's saying allocation exhausted. Ticketek flat out won't take calls. What do I do here?

I couldn't get anything category 1, 2 so ended up cat 3 level 5 riverbank. I wasn't willing to take the punt on trying for higher tickets again.

looks like best available system is f’ed

I chose best available at 9:11am and got 300 row FF yet people are still getting row Cs and Gs

Lame
I'm assuming all those people are just posters that got the tickets before we did (ie. nearer to 9) and are only just posting here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What year are we in where you can’t at least select a bay...

For the 2013 EF at the MCG Ticketmaster allowed you to select down to the bay and individual seat.

That said row G bay 135 so not complaining.

Yep you got prime spot. 106/107, 207/208, 134/135/136, 334/335/336 are the best bays in the house.
In prime spots, 1 aisle Ports, 1 aisle Geelong 1 aisle Ports 1 aisle Geelong

When 11am comes if Geelong haven't taken up their allocation then they open up to Ports.

At the MCG prime spots MCG members, AFL members on other side. Ports allocated around near the goals.

Cat 1 selling so fast seems suss.

I didnt think there were even enough priority ones to sell it out.

Were Geelong Vic members allowed to purchase?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes - all Geelong members able to purchase irrespective of where they reside. I'd assume we would only have a few bays to select from though as the away side.

Cheers.

Eventually got in - buying 5 isn't great, wouldnt come up with any cat 1 or 2, rejected a few cat 3 ended up with 531 row N which is ok.

In fairness to ticketek and the AFL, when SA health has half the stadium capacity (and all cheap standing room tickets) unavailable whilst having to cater for groups of up to 8 with a seat buffer, its not surprising the whole thing is a cluster.

It could just be me, but I feel with borders now open to NSW as well, an additional 5,000-10,000 people in an open air stadium isn't as much of a risk anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back