Preview Changes vs ST KILDA. Elimination final preview (GABBA- Sat 3rd October). Happy now??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club should there are some enlightened comments along with all the mindless abuse, i helped another team after we played them this year and they used it and it worked in well with their game style even though one of the names was different to who i suggested.
I’m not sure there would be many coaches reading BF but I guess if we throw enough darts.

Long term I think he's going to be just what we need. I spoke with Bevo about him a few years back and Bevo was very positive. Losing his Father may have knocked his confidence but he has the goods, good hands, great kick, big tank. He's a giant too, just needs to harden up and that will come with age. He's only 23. Just give him time.
That comment you quoted was about Vandermeer.

If VDM is fit he is in for me. We need his speed and aggression. The possible outs are Richards, Roarke or Duryea. I would go Duryea.

Yep agree with most. VDM has a bit of x-factor that can easily sneak a goal or two in a final and must be respected by the defenders. Probably for R.Smith imo, but reckon Smith would be nice to hard tag Jones. As we usually struggle for goals i'd pick the offensive option.

If Suckling had played last week he would stay in but i don't think anyone could be dropped for him now.

and in regards to the 2016 team, that team had perfect chemistry between old/young, hard/outside players, smalls/mids/talls, offensive/defensive.

This will be July 1978 all over again. Naughton and Bruce will kick 15.9 between them, Bont will do a Mocka and kick 7. It's in the bag, the flag will wag in 2020. The boys will do it for Toby. And Tory. And Clay. And Biggsy. And Dale. And the Boyd Boys. And Fletch. And Picko. But not for Jake, or Roughy, or Hammer, or Dahl. Wooooooofffffffffffff!
Will Bevo come on the ground before the siren like Don McKenzie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might make up for the Reiwoldt free in 2009 Preliminary.

They could never make amends for costing us a grand final and it wasn't just that decision.

Was that the game Ryan Hargrave got done for htb when he kicked it 10 metres?

Yes.

Then the umpire provided a nice shepherd on the mark for a left footer If I recall correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back