Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Post
Bet of the Day:
Caul R5 - #5 Buffalo River $2.70 (2nd)

Roughies of the Day:
Rosehill R7- #4 Ole Kirk $7 (1st)
Rosehill R9 - #10 Mirra Vision $12 (DNP)
Tomorrow:
Bet of the Day: Caulfield R7 - #1 Hungry Heart $3.40
Next best: Randwick R6 - #3 Dawn Passage $4.80
Roughie: Randwick R6 - #2 Flit $9.00

Very keen on laying Alligator Blood as you can tell ;)

Tomorrow:
Bet of the Day: Caulfield R7 - #1 Hungry Heart $3.40
Next best: Randwick R6 - #3 Dawn Passage $4.80
Roughie: Randwick R6 - #2 Flit $9.00

Very keen on laying Alligator Blood as you can tell ;)

palmer bet are offering $5 hungry heart.

$25 max but still worth having on if you like it.

if anyone wants an up to $1k signup bonus let me know - catch is can’t be used on vic gallops.

I get nothing from you using the code and you should do your own research as to turnover reqs etc.

Well before any further discussion about tomorrow's racing there are much bigger issues at stake here.

Can Costano Mille go one better on her 2nd in last year's edition to take out this year's Hotham?

Having its first run on synthetic which is astonishing - given it is lining up for start 117.

He is just ticking it over for a jumps career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well before any further discussion about tomorrow's racing there are much bigger issues at stake here.

Can Costano Mille go one better on her 2nd in last year's edition to take out this year's Hotham?

Having its first run on synthetic which is astonishing - given it is lining up for start 117.
The Hotham was a bit of a letdown this year,
definite * being on the synth.

Rick Mcintosh gave that race a lot of respect. Did he even look at the colours before the race?

Legit one of the worst calls I've ever heard - an absolutely disgraceful performance.

All this talk about the Hotham and no mention of the time honoured Pinker Pinker Plate. Disappointing.

All this talk about the Hotham and no mention of the time honoured Pinker Pinker Plate. Disappointing.

Deserved to lose black type - absolutely trash excuse for a feature 100k race this year.

In Good Health and Gallic Chieftain the only two I want to be on in the Herbert Power.

IGH worked over time in the Naturalism. 4 and 5 deep going hard for the first 800m just to get to the lead and then kicked very well at the end too.

GC looked like he lost the plot at the 800 and went from having 3 or 4 behind him to out the back 3 lengths last on the corner. Was super strong up the straight though. Meets pretty much everything out of the Naturalism better at the weights, will love the step up to 2400m, typically goes like a busted his first couple back from a spell then goes to another level 3rd up and with blinkers back on. Ticks an awful lot of boxes to go huge here at an EW price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back