Finals 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a slap with a wet lettuce. Once again Cotchin gets away with a cheap shot , an old fashion coat hanger on Jones.

Brooke has his balls in her purse at home, has to take it out sniping people on the field.

Probably as bad a first half as our PF performance, possibly worse.

Wonder if Bucks will pull a goody and tell the players we aren't going to review that game coz it doest matter, only then to miss the finals the next two seasons.

Desperately disappointed that the pies got another goal.

I bet the media report this as the pies being brave but running out of gas. If this happened to us the internet would melt.

It was funny how many in the media were basically saying the pies were over the line already.

bloody junk time.

that was so f*n boring, especially when both teams decided to give it up at ht
Could be worse, we could have had to suffer through us failing in new and uninspiring ways.

If I start reading the Collingwood board I'll be up all night laughing my arse off. Would be such a nice way to start the day tomorrow tho.
Decisions, decisions.

What a ******* pathetic performance that was. Wonderful.

Dont get a schadenfreude fix out of reading opposition boards, reckon it's a bore mainly. Just a bunch of excuses in between some truth.

Prefer watching stuff like crashes at the 11 foot 8 bridge on YouTube. Love those videos...my favourite crash:

Brisbane is probably the most winnable prelim final Geelong have had in a few years

interesting game I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane is probably the most winnable prelim final Geelong have had in a few years

interesting game I reckon
On the lions vs Richmond game day thread two weeks ago I asked if it was a good result for geelong/wc/Collingwood a few supporters took issue with it. Nothing against Brisbane but I wouldn't want to play Richmond in a prelim it's the same with Geelong and Hawthorn at their peaks. Infact I remember in 2010 Collingwood supporters were nervous when Geelong lost to the saints in the qualifying final because they didn't want to play Geelong in a prelim.

Bris v Geelong is interesting. Brions with a genuine home advantage, but given Geelong haven't played in Vic for months how different would the Gabba feel now? Might take a bit of that away.
Geelong seem very reliant on Danger/Hawkins for the bulk of their scores. If one/both are quietish or inaccurate that could be the game. Lions have a better spread in attack, although they're all prone to a dogshit game every now and then.

My heart wants the Lions to get up although it's hard to be confident.

Random thoughts:
1. Platten looks like the mad scientist from an 80s TV movie.
2. If a game of AFL was decided after one quarter this would be the most exciting s**t ever right now. As it stands, it's not.
3. Somebody take Lynch'ss *in head off, please.

If Port's season has taught me anything, it's that if you stick with an average coach for a long enough time your team will eventually come good.

Carn Goody.
I think Richmond did the same thing

I didn't watch any of the game but because it was close I'm going to assume that Port fans on here and social media are probably blaming the umpires? Because reasons?

Never change footy fans. Never change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back