Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make it easier for caddy to get a game
Well that’s it, we have a ready made Pickett replacement so don’t really need a player from Freo. Why not turn our pick 17-18 into a top 10 and draft a blue chip kid? I know the picks will change with FS/Academy selections, but as it stands they’re the picks

I wonder if we try and improve our draft hand? E.g if Pickett goes, our first and him for Freo’s first or something like that
Possible, although Barrett & Twomey on here https://www.afl.com.au/video/520424 suggest Pickett wants to remain at Richmond. Guess we'll find out everything early next week once the GF is done.

Crouch chooses us
Great fit ball magnet will help cotch prolong his career

crouch chooses saints
He’s a spud dodged a bullet

🤷🏻‍♂️
love our board
Never change

Love our list and can’t wait to see the development of RCD and Ross next year
haha - both are true! If Richmond land him - he becomes a great player through awesome player management and development but without that system he quickly starts a slippery slope to spudhood :)

At least St Kilda are going for it. On face value they'll be paying overs for a few blokes with coke problems but they're still handy players. I'd be happier a Saints fan than some of these clubs doing nothing or preferring cleaner type average players. Crouch is a good player when fit and on field.

Would mind us trying to improve our draft hand
With our on field success recently we have been having to get those guys that fall through to the late first round (and I really rate a few like balta) but I would love for us to get a few picks inside the top 10 over the next few years just to draft an elite mid who can play well both inside and outside to set up our next wave

Micro71 do you reckon we will be active now or hit the draft?

We have still an interest in the GWS kid but It comes down to what we can get from Freo for Pickett and if we either trade broad, got told today he may even forgo the coin and stay, which is awesome, keep Markov which is likely but im starting to worry. Outside of that we have Higgio being heavily courted by the bombers......so thier is still a fair bit to play out.

Our focus will be the draft though. We need to replace Jack and we rate forwards in this draft, particularly 1-20 really highly. We will try to trade up the order with the above stuff so ill know a lot more later this week and after the GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have still an interest in the GWS kid but It comes down to what we can get from Freo for Pickett and if we either trade broad, got told today he may even forgo the coin and stay, which is awesome, keep Markov which is likely but im starting to worry. Outside of that we have Higgio being heavily courted by the bombers......so thier is still a fair bit to play out.

Our focus will be the draft though. We need to replace Jack and we rate forwards in this draft, particularly 1-20 really highly. We will try to trade up the order with the above stuff so ill know a lot more later this week and after the GF
Tiger71 WHO IS THE GWS KID!?!

Possible, although Barrett & Twomey on here https://www.afl.com.au/video/520424 suggest Pickett wants to remain at Richmond. Guess we'll find out everything early next week once the GF is done.

Just on this, I said early this year that Pickett is gone, not because of he not wanting to play for us but mainly due to family in WA and he can also get a decent pay rise compared to what we have offered. The main driver is family, some of it came out this week. He has a large family not inc his wife and kids and that from what I have told has really effected him the longer the season has dragged on.

Do you think now Pickett is all but gone?

Do you think now Pickett is all but gone?

Nothing has changed my view from what I know as the situation has not changed from earlier in the year but got worse. If he stays, and its a big IF it will be a huge credit to him ( not that its bad if he does go) but from what I was told, and i wont share as its poor taste I would be gob smacked if he stayed

Thank god we didn’t get crouch - Tom Green would be a good get if gws exodus continues

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are you sure his name isn't Tom Green?

If we can get a good young KPF we're well on the way to a solid rebuild on the run. So this is the approach I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back