News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The comment that the Crouch boys aren't that close is absolute and total bullshit....that I do know for a fact is absolute bullshit.

Clean the brown matter out of your eyes and focus...Nobody has suggested Brad is a great kick or even a good kick....but you did state that Treloar was a good user which shows you really don't watch footy too closely. Nobody that watches AFL footy closely could possibly have Treloar down as a good user.

Couldn't agree with this post more. But I haha'd it because that seems funny to me.

This score is irrelevant .....both winning the states they were expected ....but Trump looking like holding the 4 keys states, if he lost any one of the 4 key states .....game set & match, Biden wins

View attachment 1003085
If the count stopped right now Trump would win easy. As it currently sits Biden would have 245 and Trump 291. Florida has officially been called for Trump.

At the end of the day bigfooty can't control the outcome so why stress about what's about to happen. We match, we don't.
Who cares. What's done is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man your posts are so bad. if the crows accept pick 23 or 17 they should just fold.

Mick, you offer nothing around here, so I don't know where you get off criticising other posters. Not that many would see, because you're about the most widely blocked bloke on here.

They don't want Crouch to stay because he'll take time away from developing other mids, they'll be stuck with him, and they don't think he's professional - he's more interested in red wine and golf. Clearly no other club really wants him either.

We can argue we should keep him, but they don't want to and he has a really low value. So what should we do then?

Have TR read out any rumours or know when we might hear something?
I have been listening most of the day and haven't heard them with any actual news or rumours. You would have thought someone woould have had some inside information by now.

Does anyone know what the deal is if we do match? Do we need to make an announcement before the deadline? or if there is no announcement before 5pm does that indicate that we are automatically matching?

Pick 2 is not the question and it shits me that people are still going with this...it's Band 1 Compensation FFS and it's pick 2 because we finished bottom...

You know 18th in an 18 team competition.

If Daniher and Williams with their injury history are worth band 1 compensation so is Bradley Crouch....there is absolutely no getting away from that.
It’s band 1 and it’s pick 2 . That is what it realistically was and is for us and it wasn’t going to happen . You’re making a seperate point which I agree with , it should be reported differently in media

I have been listening most of the day and haven't heard them with any actual news or rumours. You would have thought someone woould have had some inside information by now.

Does anyone know what the deal is if we do match? Do we need to make an announcement before the deadline? or if there is no announcement before 5pm does that indicate that we are automatically matching?
I think it would be the other way around. We have until the deadline to match. If we don't, his contract with the Saints becomes official.

While I don't see any reason to rush to a decision the second the disappointing compensation news came back, this is getting beyond a joke now. What the hell are they doing over there? Starting to think they're just sitting in their rooms pouting.

How would it feel going to a club that doesn't even want to give up pick 17 for you? He isn't playing another game for the crows regardless whether we match or not. Match and the Saints have no other option but to hand over pick 17.

I think it would be the other way around. We have until the deadline to match. If we don't, his contract with the Saints becomes official.
and if we were going to accept the 23 and take the salary dump, I would have though the salaray dump trade would have been done first.

Dodoro always starts with the principle of asking high and then you can always work back from there if you have to

It seems like we need to take a leaf out of that book
Hahahahahahaha

yeah we should be more like essendon

the guy that knocked back 2x 1st round picks for Daniher 12 months ago and also well overpaid for Shiel

he’s trade results are as bad as ours it’s just that he gets there a different way

Jesse Hogan traded for pick 54 is pretty wild, shows how far he has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back