The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

Washington Examiner showing who they support by missing the word potential in their headline. Good to see you didn't read it either Crankypants. I see you're still in denial and bringing up falsehoods to support your voter fraud theory.

Last edited:
Way to selectively edit.

The one case you highlighted was what he admitted to on ELECTION DAY.
The article goes on to say that since then he has received reports of potential voter fraud which have been logged and will be investigated.

Wow you're right, they actually have a photo of the person making the reports too.........

ngbbs414cc2ae5f316.gif.67c2ab58ce4028a6d4f82c7cce1734a2.gif

I never said I didn't accept the results in 2016. I may not have believed that Americans were that stupid, but I do now. Doesn't mean I don't accept the results and screamed voter fraud in every post. Meanwhile on other threads I never said science was wrong and black people aren't victims.

Way to selectively edit.

The article goes on to say that since then he has received reports of potential voter fraud which have been logged and will be investigated.
we will never get information with confirmation

all one has in intuition, I have my intuition the jiggery pokery accords to stolen, but I can reconcile this, I have NO dog in the fight, if anyone deserves to get that dismissal it is Trump he lost the pop. vote to HRC anyway , if he did lose this pop. vote to Biden .

No skin off my nose Trump losing the seat in Pennsylvania Avenue

Way to selectively edit.

we will never get information with confirmation

all one has in intuition, I have my intuition the jiggery pokery accords to stolen, but I can reconcile this, I have NO dog in the fight, if anyone deserves to get that dismissal it is Trump he lost the pop. vote to HRC anyway , if he did lose this pop. vote to Biden .

No skin off my nose Trump losing the seat in Pennsylvania Avenue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely think Trump Media will happen. He won't be president after Jan 20, but he won't disappear from the political landscape. Trump is a vindictive sociopath with a massive cult of personality and a long memory.

He knows that he has lost - all this legal fighting is to save face (Trump is not a loser) and continue to con the Trumpists into believing that the election was stolen and it's the MSM and establishment that have poisoned the democratic process. While the Courts may need evidence to make appropriate judgements, Trumpists do not. As for whether it will be financially viable, that depends on how well Trump can continue to beguile the cultists - there are a lot of libs in need of a good owning (amirite Ron?).

Don't underestimate the influence of old, vindicative white guys with wide reach and power (hi Rupert!).

Rupert is the exact reason this type of vanity project will bankrupt. There are finite numbers of fat old white angry guys to make up a TV audience. New ones will always get born, but they’re not gravitating to a 74yo guy that no longer has the presidency to validate his importance. They will look for new and more convincing gurus to persuade them they have a voice. And Rupert already corners that market of old white bitter dudes to the max. If Trump attempts to move in on his turf, that’s war. And fat orange has no hope in that war. Nobody does really - but certainly not a chronically vain but delusional man who has no attention span beyond instant applause.

Someone asked "Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?"

Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England, wrote this magnificent response:

"A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.

For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.

So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever.

I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.

And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults - he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface.

Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront.

Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul.

And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist.

Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that.

He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat.

He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully.

That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead.

There are unspoken rules to this stuff - the Queensberry rules of basic decency - and he breaks them all. He punches downwards - which a gentleman should, would, could never do - and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless - and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority - perhaps a third - of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think 'Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
* Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
* You don't need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.

After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of s**t. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.

In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:

'My God… what… have… I… created?

If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set."

I never said I didn't accept the results in 2016. I may not have believed that Americans were that stupid, but I do now. Doesn't mean I don't accept the results and screamed voter fraud in every post. Meanwhile on other threads I never said science was wrong and black people aren't victims.

In that case I'm sorry.

question-isnt-funny-democrats-4-years-investigating-trump-republicans-cry-babies-know-voter-fr...jpg

So it should be easy to provide some examples then.

Go for it.

WTF are you talking about? How many posts have their been saying Trump is an idiot to think an election could possibly be not quite honest .
I get the dumping on Trump himself, you either hate him or kinda tolerate him. But why does it seem so left field that he could be a little right in regards to this process?

Trump reads a teleprompter like his brain is straining to follow the words.

His recent State of the Union speech was embarrassing.

Like an 8 year old reading something on Monday morning assembly at primary school.
My young one was at assembly last week, much clearer, more concise and to the point than Trump has ever been (exercise is good for the body and mind...advice for Trump, perhaps).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back