The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
This’d be Q Anons “scorecard” conspiracy theory?

Dunno, but he's tweeted about Dominion again today. If there really has been fraud, I'm open to hearing about it, but at the moment I'm getting the feeling that this will end really badly for him. My current hypothesis is cognitive dissonance is causing conservatives to see fraud when it's not there.

Last edited:
Nothing at all wrong with it, it is a great system telling idiots they are idiots or arseholes that they are arseholes.

But what if you offend them or upset them??? isn't that not allowed in your world anymore?

No, I'm all for fighting fire with fire and calling an arsehole an arsehole.

My world is progressive but not to the point of surrendering meekly to those types.

I am PC but some things go too far. I'm anti-war but sometimes it is inevitable.

I respect the rights of all races and religions, but not their right to discriminate.

Very few decent people stuck with the democrats for 4 years. They were all enablers who love their hateful rhetoric

77 million people flooded to the Democrats. They didn't enable anything and if calling out Trump and defending against racism is hateful rhetoric, then so be it.

Haha AOC is the gift that keeps giving for the right. Bashing and crashing around the Dem party causing division, bless her. I'm finna wife her one day and have a second litter of kids.

Oh god the democrats aren't even in power and the left is tearing the dems a new one.

She's definitely cute but :)

Not bad for a Nazi racist. Is it time for you to remove the tin foil hat?

jews were members of the nazi party. doesnt mean they were not a party of hate

just like your mates in the alt right, and your mates in the proud boys. funny every group you embrace is a closet white pride group

77 million people flooded to the Democrats. They didn't enable anything and if calling out Trump and defending against racism is hateful rhetoric, then so be it.
People like you make it so easy to turn away from the left, please keep going and your girl AOC as well.

If you're done checking under your bed for Nazis for one moment, how about explaining how Trump gained ground with blacks and latinos this election? It was whites who threw him under the bus!

If you're done checking under your bed for Nazis for one moment, how about explaining how Trump gained ground with blacks and latinos this election? It was whites who threw him under the bus!

This is the sort of people trump associates with. It is rare in western politics that there is a such a long long long margin, 2019 grand final spec , maybe even more (hate to overshadow the great gf of ‘19), but 2007 grand final spec, between the two sides labor v liberal, Democrat v republican etc etc in regards to the evil that is within each side. But in this case there is.

Hence, the celebration here and around world with the defeat of trump. I seriously don’t understand how people like you are such adamant trumpers. He has / had people like bannon, Miller working for him. That’s enough for me regardless of all the insane s**t he says himself. The guy barely even believes in science ffs. And is now literally attacking democracy (if he had of won America would of been the ‘greatest democracy on earth, the greatest system of voting , the greatest presidents etc etc ) it’s like we’re going through a de-enlightenment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admit I get sad when I'm the victim of a leftie pile on. The great FK is very proud of the fine reputation he has cultivated, it certainly bothers me when Snickersman and the bois attempt to smear me!

I do think you get some sadistic enjoyment out of it, probably into sadomasochistic behaviours generally.

It's pedestal. A pedastool is where Trump supporters sit in pizza shops writing down the names of everyone who walks in.

The oxygen is fine up here. Far above the stench of conspiracy nuts and sexual assault deniers.
Ooh the old spelling bee and punctuation flex.

Btw writing down names and making a list is what AOC advocates. Stop trying to project.

I do think you get some sadistic enjoyment out of it, probably into sadomasochistic behaviours generally.
I don't know who is worse, a Trump supporter or someone parodying a Trump supporter on a messageboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back