The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Hey sport.
Do us a favour and conceive the ramifications and then post.
On the off chance the Trump team proved systematic election fraud it would uncover the greatest attack on a western democracy ever perpetuated. The media would never recover their reputations and big tech would lose their protections. Many people would have to go to jail. The whole current democrat hierarchy would probably have to be turned over. Democrat voters across the US would abandon the party on principle, admit they were wrong and fall in behind president Trump#

#This bit may not happen

On the off chance the Trump team proved systematic election fraud it would uncover the greatest attack on a western democracy ever perpetuated. The media would never recover their reputations and big tech would lose their protections. Many people would have to go to jail. The whole current democrat hierarchy would probably have to be turned over. Democrat voters across the US would abandon the party on principle, admit they were wrong and fall in behind president Trump#

#This bit may not happen

Which bit?

Balls in is perhaps on the money its rigged.

What does that photo have to do with the current discussion? As I said, this ain't algebra. Spam all the whataboutism you want, it doesn't cancel out what happened.

Pretty much. Would you agree with the widely held belief that the election was a referendum on Trump, ie most Biden voters were voting in opposition to Trump rather than in support of Biden? His campaign was successful because it basically consisted of hiding the guy from public view. So the Trump vote was about supporting their candidate, the Biden vote was about hating the other candidate. Hate and fear vs love and optimism.
My Lordy, you’ve really got it bad haven’t you?

#This bit may not happen
You know this bloke?

download.jpg

I think she might simply be trying to scare state legislators into delaying the certification of their states vote. But I still find it a curious strategy to deliberately make an issue of her her own reputation when referring to a "fire-hose of evidence" to come.
If she has evidence then I would suggest the fire hose would already be turned on by admitting it in legal proceedings. She hasn’t got it so it’s not there. Wake up

Yeah I'd agree with that. To me the big ones haven't been tested yet though. The lawsuit alleging the exclusion of poll watchers, the invalidation of late votes in Penn and whatever Sidney is cooking up with this machine.

Ooof. If you consider poll watcher exclusion above max numbers and 10k odd mail-in votes accepted as dictated by state law as the "big ones", well... should give you an idea of the bullshit you're being fed.

What does that photo have to do with the current discussion? As I said, this ain't algebra. Spam all the whataboutism you want, it doesn't cancel out what happened.

Pretty much. Would you agree with the widely held belief that the election was a referendum on Trump, ie most Biden voters were voting in opposition to Trump rather than in support of Biden? His campaign was successful because it basically consisted of hiding the guy from public view. So the Trump vote was about supporting their candidate, the Biden vote was about hating the other candidate. Hate and fear vs love and optimism.
What you post about hate and fear has an element of truth to it.
Anti-Trump folk do hate and fear what he may provoke in all of us (we all hate what we fear) and to the obverse, he gives his followers succour. Whether that is misguided succour, is ultimately up to them.
It is a dangerous game though and it feels me with despair that you, someone with the occasional self-deprecation and clearly the brains to make a fun post, continues to churn out a lot of nonsense.
That's my serious face for the day.
Everybody carry on.

Last edited:

#This bit may not happen

And what do you think the chances of this, 'the greatest attack on a western democracy ever perpetuated' being true? Really?

With such a massive massive conspiracy with so many that must have been involved, do you think Murphy's law might have leaked it?

Given Trump's financials, do you think it more probable he is interested in soaking up donations for himself in the time he has left?

Given these two different reasons for Trumps intransigence, maybe look at Occam's razor for the answer.

On the off chance the Trump team proved systematic election fraud it would uncover the greatest attack on a western democracy ever perpetuated. The media would never recover their reputations and big tech would lose their protections. Many people would have to go to jail. The whole current democrat hierarchy would probably have to be turned over. Democrat voters across the US would abandon the party on principle, admit they were wrong and fall in behind president Trump ...

So you can be sure that when a Republican election official says it's all bullshit, it's all bullshit.

Given what you've written is pretty much true, no stone will be left unturned in the search for fraud; and when nothing is found, that alone will be resounding evidence that the only fraud here is Trump and his lying ass convoy of con artists.

On the off chance the Trump team proved systematic election fraud it would uncover the greatest attack on a western democracy ever perpetuated.

How would you describe Lindsay Graham's attempts to lean on a Secretary of State to throw out legal ballots, or Trump's reported inquiries about getting faithless electors in place en masse?

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back