The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
From the article above. I feel the media reporting of the Georgia recount has shifted drastically from Trumps "baseless claims" to holy crap its coming from everywhere..

"3rd monitor, a Democrat: "Hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made ... only observed selections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden." Source: https://courtlistener.com/docket/18632787/6/6/wood-v-raffensperger/…
2:04 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter Web App

Comprehensively destroyed on the last few points, no acknowledgement, just pretend it didn't happen, straight on to the next one. lolz

Do I even need to google this one or can I assume the status quo?

This Katie Hobbs? She called 73,000,000 Americans Nazi's then blames Trump when she got blowback?
Katie Hobbs
@katiehobbs

@realDonaldTrump
has made it abundantly clear he's more interested in pandering to his neo-nazi base than being
@POTUS
for all Americans.
When freedom of speech is only ok for one side

Listen what she said is poor but its not untrue- nor does it warrant death threats to her and her family

This Katie Hobbs? She called 73,000,000 Americans Nazi's then blames Trump when she got blowback?
Katie Hobbs
@katiehobbs

@realDonaldTrump
has made it abundantly clear he's more interested in pandering to his neo-nazi base than being
@POTUS
for all Americans.
So all you are doing is not commenting on my posts but resorting to tit for tat.

You really are a joke. Give it up, your hero lost, although it isn't surprising you continue to support that scumbag.

2020-11-19_125447.png

Given Madagascar being featured in these discussions from time to time, thanks to Cranky (from memory), I came across this on FB and thought I'd post it to give a brief respite from the seriousness of it all.

126037950_3512188582209961_8120914363904207884_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish m8, Trump fans constantly celebrate him achieving record low levels of unemployment for minorities in particular.

Who'd a thought, if you stop strangling companies with taxes then they stop offshoring jobs!

_112738929_us.unemployment-nc.png

Trump continued an unemployment trajectory that had been underway since recovering from the GFC. In fact, job growth was faster in Obama's last 3 years than Trump's first 3 years, something ignored by most who celebrate Trump's "achievements".
Yes, Trump gave corporations sizable tax cuts; he also increased the national debt. This boom and bust cycle isn't new. And the jobs created weren't offshore manufacturing jobs returning to the States; in the last report prior to Covid, manufacturing jobs actually shrank. Most new jobs were created in the service sector.
Meanwhile, GDP growth didn't peak any higher in Obama's peak year and the trade deficit grew.

Trump hasn't been bad for the short term economy, but you've been misled by his boast that he's singularly responsible for building the world's greatest economy.

I was weighing this up as a reasonable post:
C'mon guys, how about we just forget the last 4 years, give ole FK a clean slate? I'm a good bloke, everyone says
until on the same page you reminded me, well, of you and some of the outrageous claims you've made in here:
The only winners are the politicians profiting off these arms contracts that they've sold to both sides.
This claims that US pollies are, or have been Arms Dealers. *slaps forehead*
Which pollies, please? Source?
The road to Perdition is paved with unsupported statements like that.

I cannot support either post.
No tabula rasa for you.

Bourbs. The number of people who voted in Wayne county is different to what was on the electoral roll. In my mind that's a clue that somethings not quite right. What should those GOP board members have done, ignored it? Interesting that in the lunatic rant where that bloke doxxed the two lawmakers, calls them racist and threatens their kids.. he also let slip that 28% of the votes "cannot be" recount? Which poses the obvious question, why?

ZomboMeme 19112020132642.jpg

So all you are doing is not commenting on my posts but resorting to tit for tat.

You really are a joke. Give it up, your hero lost, although it isn't surprising you continue to support that scumbag.

View attachment 1014624
Maggie, I directly responded to you assertion that Trump encouraged violence aginst Katie Hobbs by quoting her calling Trumps base Nazis. She got blowback. You had implied the threats against the two county election people was the same thing, whereas I tried to demonstrate that it wasn't.

"Meanwhile, Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer said a 9626 vote error had been picked up during the hand recount in DeKalb County.

“One batch was labelled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump – an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards,” Mr Shafer said on Twitter.

“The actual count for the batch was 1081 for Biden and 13 for Trump. Had this counting error not been discovered, Biden would have gained enough votes from this one batch alone to cancel out Trump’s gains from Fayette, Floyd and Walton.” (Balls - there have now been three caches of votes "found" in Georgia and now this)

David Shafer
@DavidShafer

This is not accurate. The error was not “immediately caught” or “corrected on the spot.” It was discovered by a Republican monitor after TWO official counters signed off on the erroneous count. It took a brief argument and hours of recounting to correct the error."

Have you worked at polling before? Do you know how it works? Wha does "batches" mean? Why are they separated? Why even have them in the first place?

Last edited:
From the article above. I feel the media reporting of the Georgia recount has shifted drastically from Trumps "baseless claims" to holy crap its coming from everywhere..

"3rd monitor, a Democrat: "Hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made ... only observed selections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden." Source: https://courtlistener.com/docket/18632787/6/6/wood-v-raffensperger/…
2:04 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter Web App

So hundreds of people on this. Do have have any other observer affidavits?

You’re not racist, because you conveniently got a Maori girlfriend, when everyone was calling you a racist.
Stand by man, I've got a video coming tonight to finally prove I have a brown mrs and am not racist. I must protect my reputation here, it took me years to build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back