The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Maggie, I directly responded to you assertion that Trump encouraged violence aginst Katie Hobbs by quoting her calling Trumps base Nazis. She got blowback. You had implied the threats against the two county election people was the same thing, whereas I tried to demonstrate that it wasn't.
You selectively replied by ignoring the other examples.

Not being indoctrinated and on the Trump train, I can see more clearly than you.

Also how about you post links or sources to your posts so we all can see it is not just some conservative website you get your talking points from.

Have you worked at polling before? Do you know how it works? Wha does "batches" mean? Why are they separated? Why even have them in the first place?
Balls In ignores first had experience detailed to him by Ned_Flanders and by me as having worked at polling, prefers to read his favourite web sites.

I know from personal experience that you don't have much time when sorting out ballots, you check that it has been completed correctly then add the ballot to the pile reserved for the candidate. It then moves on to the next group of two that do the counting. There isn't anytime to cheat and all this is supervised.

To prove fraud in any poling station would require everyone in on it.

Balls In ignores first had experience detailed to him by Ned_Flanders and by me as having worked at polling, prefers to read his favourite web sites.

I know from personal experience that you don't have much time sorting out ballots, you check that it has been completed correctly then add the ballot to the pile reserved for the candidate. It then moves on to the next group of two that do the counting. There isn't anytime to cheat and all this is supervised.

Exactly. I have been involved as well in Qld.
The dialogue of cheating is been harnessed by those who have never been involved in the process.

Exactly. I have been involved as well in Qld.
The dialogue of cheating is been harnessed by those who have never been involved in the process.
We didn't even have enough trestles, we laid out ballots on the floor.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She must be so proud of you calling her a brown missus.....
Insight zero for you it seems.....
She isn't a sooky, victim complex type. I refer to her as "brownie" as a term of endearment. Wait and see. She gets home at 7pm AEST, I'll get proof.

I know from personal experience that you don't have much time when sorting out ballots, you check that it has been completed correctly then add the ballot to the pile reserved for the candidate. It then moves on to the next group of two that do the counting. There isn't anytime to cheat and all this is supervised.

People who have volunteered to work in Aussie elections = experts on American election law now? LOL, I say!
How many twitter followers do you have?
Millions and millions m8.

She isn't a sooky, victim complex type. I refer to her as "brownie" as a term of endearment. Wait and see. She gets home at 7pm AEST, I'll get proof.

People who have volunteered to work in Aussie elections = experts on American election law now? LOL, I say!

Millions and millions m8.

dont dox your girl, its unnecessary and potentially risky (for her)

Stand by man, I've got a video coming tonight to finally prove I have a brown mrs and am not racist. I must protect my reputation here, it took me years to build up.
Yet you support one.

How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back