Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

seriously ?

I've posted links that should be discussed. get over it.
Not that. This:
Well, the election is over, and Trump lost. There is no way that the things that Trump is doing now change the result, and TBH I don’t think that is what he is trying to do. I think he is trying to delegitimise the election, and essentially get a lot of people in America to no longer believe in democracy. On that score he seems to be being fairly successful.

Yes. But not because I like Trump, I despite guy. Until he is actually out of the Whitehouse and Biden is in the Whitehouse I do think it is uncertain how this plays out.

I think it is more likely that Trumps support starts to ebb after the states start certifying the results and he slinks off to his golf course and holds court there.

But I think there still an active chance he refuses to accept the result and refuses to vacate the Whitehouse. What happens then. Constitutional crisis? Biden setting up government in a different building not the Whitehouse? Prolonged standoff. The military seem to have indicated they would not support Trump if the election is certified for Biden, but can you imagine armed forces entering the Whitehouse to remove Trump if he is still claiming to be President? Don’t think I can.

Still as I said, most likely his support starts to ebb and he slinks away.

4mz32s.jpg

4mz35n.jpg

Not that. This:

Biden who can't put three sentences together without stumbling.
Doesn't know where he is sometimes, Is corrupt as F@@@.
Hides in his bunker, while his news buddies and ex politicians do the work for him.
Tells creepy stories about Kids, sniffs them and touches them.....

and you guys want Biden to run the most powerful country on earth?

And then we get flack for supporting Trump? LMAO......

Election conspiracy theories are self-refuting: Democrats are so devilishly clever that they coordinated multiple states & hundreds of counties to rig the election for Biden; but so stupid & inept that they forgot to rig taking the Senate & even lost seats in the House

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The left are gross. Its bully boy stuff. Dont want to let the court process take its place, despite their 3.5 years of trying to claim Russia disrupted the 2016 election. Look at this disgusting lefty below.

The court process is taking place, and as of yesterday the results are 30 losses and 1 win to the Trump campaign; the 1 win was to allow their representative observers to stand 3 feet closer during counting.

Indeed, the Trump lawyers aren’t even actually claiming fraud when it comes to standing up in court: https://time.com/5914377/donald-trump-no-evidence-fraud/

They do of course in public, because they know brain dead schlepps like you will eat it on up.

Keep going though, you’re embarrassing yourself more everyday and it’s fun to watch.

here is another on media bias.

Pretty much confirms bias by big tech in favour of democrats.

This is scary stuff, for all people.

have you considered parler?

i mean dt is getting bullshit warnings on his tweets from twitter

and giuliani is going to court and providing zero evidence of any voting irregularities - and the courts are rejecting the suits one by one - so far 25 and counting suits have been struck down - this despite trump loading the courts with handpicked republican judges

at what point do you think to yourself that if they had any oroof of irregularities they would be using that proof in the very court cases they have initiated?

have you considered parler?

i mean dt is getting bullshit warnings on his tweets from twitter

and giuliani is going to court and providing zero evidence of any voting irregularities - and the courts are rejecting the suits one by one - so far 25 and counting suits have been struck down - this despite trump loading the courts with handpicked republican judges

at what point do you think to yourself that if they had any oroof of irregularities they would be using that proof in the very court cases they have initiated?

thanks for the reply and being civil...
l was not too confident of trump taking it back TBO, but since he has one the best lawyers in the USA on his team and she is serious about their chances of winning then you have to consider it serious coming from her.
They need time to build a case and get the right evidence together without disclosing it to the whole world.
will they succeed? Who knows what the outcome will be, it’s been a strange year for many reasons and based on that alone I’d think anything is possible.

l was not too confident of trump taking it back TBO, but since he has one the best lawyers in the USA on his team and she is serious about their chances of winning then you have to consider it serious coming from her.
They need time to build a case and get the right evidence together without disclosing it to the whole world.
will they succeed? Who knows what the outcome will be, it’s been a strange year for many reasons and based on that alone I’d think anything is possible.

Haha dude I don’t know how long youve been following politics but you have no idea. The democratic process is done. The election is over. They’ve produced no evidence of any fraud, in fact their lawyers aren’t even arguing it in court (only on Twitter). It’s all stalling/PR/power plays, meanwhile the country suffers. There is no end game here for Trump, this is simply spite and optics.

Haha dude I don’t know how long youve been following politics but you have no idea. The democratic process is done. The election is over. They’ve produced no evidence of any fraud, in fact their lawyers aren’t even arguing it in court (only on Twitter). It’s all stalling/PR/power plays, meanwhile the country suffers. There is no end game here for Trump, this is simply spite and optics.
i honstly think hes going to kick and scream and block everything until hes offered a blanket pardon for him and his family - which theres a good chance they will give him just so they can get to work.

theyve lost 25 or more cases already - presented 0 pieces of evidence and had their law firms withdraw from representing them.

this isnt in the future mate - its happening - most of its already happened.

Biden who can't put three sentences together without stumbling.
Doesn't know where he is sometimes, Is corrupt as F@@@.
Hides in his bunker, while his news buddies and ex politicians do the work for him.
Tells creepy stories about Kids, sniffs them and touches them.....

and you guys want Biden to run the most powerful country on earth?

And then we get flack for supporting Trump? LMAO......
So, completely ignore every single thing I wrote ... and instead just regurgitate a bunch of standard attack lines against Biden that we’ve all heard over and over again.

Trump and the Republicans tried all those lines of attack. The didn’t work. Trump lost the popular vote by 5mil + and the electoral college by plenty.

What I was discussing - equally relevant for Democrat or Republican supporters - is what will happen now. How will the current impasse play out? Feel free to reply if you think you can come up with an idea that will be worth the effort of reading.

Here’s my take on the media bias stuff.

Go back a couple of generations and media = news papers.

No one had a “right” to have articles (or letter) published in privately owned newspapers. Editors decided what to publish and they often took orders from the newspaper’s owners.

People might have had a right to free speech, but it was just that ... speech to people who could hear you speak.

Poor people, people with little education, people with left wing views that weren’t popular with newspapers owners did not have a right to broadcast their ideas to hundreds or thousand (much less tens of millions) of people.

And now Trump and his ilk are having a hissy fits because someone is putting disclaimers on his tweets? Cry me a massive river. There might be freedom of speech, but there is no right called freedom to tweet.

Election conspiracy theories are self-refuting: Democrats are so devilishly clever that they coordinated multiple states & hundreds of counties to rig the election for Biden; but so stupid & inept that they forgot to rig taking the Senate & even lost seats in the House
Bingo.

close thread/

They have no answer for that.

Watch this space in a few weeks. This is classic Hegelian Dialect tactics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back