Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL OF ALL THE HYPOCRISY

That Tiananmen Square picture of the bloke standing in front of the tank with his shopping bags is very famous, but there's plenty of others where the tanks didn't stop, and no need for 'shopping.

F1 under lights looks sorta plastic fake and the cars look like they're just cruising .... until the smash

I love F1 under lights, I reckon it looks great.

The halo almost definitely saved his life. Without it the barrier would’ve either decapitated him or knocked him unconscious and unable to get himself out of the fire.

It’s almost fitting for a guy who has caused so many accidents to leave the sport via the crash of the century.
The crash wasn't spectacular at all, until it exploded at the slightest touch like a car from 80s movie.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol China doubling down on the doctored soldier image. They are starting to piss off a lot of Australians across the board. Good thing they own half the country right?

australians should try being pissed off about the atrocities the soldiers committed in afghanistan instead

australians should try being pissed off about the atrocities the soldiers committed in afghanistan instead

They are being held responsible through proper channels as we speak, which is far more than China could ever say. Anyone asked them about their concentration camps?

Good to see you are buying into the self hating Chinese propaganda though.

They are being held responsible through proper channels as we speak, which is far more than China could ever say. Anyone asked them about their concentration camps?

'Re-education Camps' brah

i cant do anything about the horrible human rights abuses perpetuated by china

as an australian citizen i can sure be upset about our soldiers murdering civilians though

i cant do anything about the horrible human rights abuses perpetuated by china

as an australian citizen i can sure be upset about our soldiers murdering civilians though

You can note vote for people deeply in bed with China allowing their influence to grow and shocking conduct to continue unchallenged by the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can note vote for people deeply in bed with China allowing their influence to grow and shocking conduct to continue unchallenged by the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the country that bought you coronavirus but tried to suppress it via the WHO, I present to you, dank war crime memes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back