Media Important announcement from the desk of Headless (ATTN: omgfridge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably should have thought more about those choices.

It's okay, you play for the Gumbies - where it's perpetually 1999.

This is where it gets controversial. I think Ritz are better on their own. But if I'm going to accompany the cracker with something, say cheese or dip, Jatz are the winner for mine.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear about how the cracker conversation progressed.

I think if we are allowed to expand the conversation and introduce brands of crackers hereto unmentioned, then I would like to throw my thin - although, not really that thin - hat into the ring and go to bat for Carr's Table Water crackers, which are the only cracker I will eat with cheese.

They are also really good for dipping into cold jars of tomato paste if you're looking for a snack and you are completely out of proper nutritional alternatives or just want a fun way to kill a Saturday night.

I think if we are allowed to expand the conversation and introduce brands of crackers hereto unmentioned, then I would like to throw my thin - although, not really that thin - hat into the ring and go to bat for Carr's Table Water crackers, which are the only cracker I will eat with cheese.

They are also really good for dipping into cold jars of tomato paste if you're looking for a snack and you are completely out of proper nutritional alternatives or just want a fun way to kill a Saturday night.
Not a bad choice at all, actually.

How do we feel about waterthins? They're my go-to whenever I get a chance to go down to my local farmer's market to grab some nice cheese. The subtlety really allows me to enjoy the cheese, especially when I have a few different varieties and can really compare the different flavours.

Not a bad choice at all, actually.

How do we feel about waterthins? They're my go-to whenever I get a chance to go down to my local farmer's market to grab some nice cheese. The subtlety really allows me to enjoy the cheese, especially when I have a few different varieties and can really compare the different flavours.

It just so happens that I have tasted these particular kind of crackers - these Watertins - before and I must confess that I am not a fan of them.

I assume this means pistols at dawn?

Hippy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

~~~ details ~~~
We – that’s manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – ended up sleeping in Yakker’s present environment. That is to say, his Christmas tree room.

He wasn’t happy about it, and he did a little rhythmic jig to show it, but he came around – by which, of course, I mean Yakker came around the corner into the Christmas tree room before bed, with Rice Krispies squares and Tang. By "Tang", I don't mean manangatang, of course – he was already in the present environment. That is to say, Yak’s Christmas tree room.

We all slept terribly. TERRIBLY.

Terribly well, that is – like a collective log.

Not a literal log, of course. Logs, unlike manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com, are not sentient.

After meeting so many new friends in such a short period of time, manangatang and I felt we needed a stroll around the local lake to clear our heads.

Of course, I’m referring here to clearing our head chefs; the two chefs from our favourite restaurant were on trial that same day, and we needed to provide evidence to clear them.

And we did – extraordinarily well.

But we also felt like we needed to freshen up, so we left our dear friends Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power and cats2rise from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com to tickle their whiskers in Yakker’s Christmas tree room – which they did – whilst we went for a stroll.

On our way out, mang noticed that the doorknob was a little loose. If there’s one thing mang is passionate about, it’s strolling. But he also enjoys doorknobs, so he noted this to Yakker.

mang said, “Yak, this doorknob is loose.”

Yak said, “sorry mate, what was that?”

It was a beautiful morning, with not a cloud in the sky.

At least, not a visible cloud – statistically, it was likely there was a cloud in the sky somewhere – and manangatang mused to that effect.

He said, “my dear friend ‘Less, statistically, it’s likely there is a cloud in the sky somewhere.”

And I nodded, for I, too, thought that, statistically, it was likely there was a cloud in the sky somewhere.

We did lap after lap after lap of the lake – just two friends, walking, and talking and eating (we had, of course, brought several almond croissants with us).

We eventually returned to Yakker’s present environment – that is to say, his Christmas tree room – and simply couldn’t believe what we were seeing.

We just simply couldn’t believe it.

And so we didn’t. We set off again for another lap of the lake, and the scene when we returned the second time was much more pleasant and wholesome.

You see, our friends Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power and cats2rise from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com were playing a game of the popular card game UNO™.

But there was one other new friend, and we – that’s manangatang and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – immediately recognised them as GWS Goose from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com.

mang said, “GWS Goose, a most pleasant surprise! I simply didn’t expect to see you here.”

And that’s when our dear friend cats2rise explained. I’ll tell you exactly what cats2rise said.

cats2rise said, “mang, when you said ‘Yak, this doorknob is loose’, Yakker thought you said, ‘Yak, make sure you play a game of the popular card game UNO™ with GWS Goose.’”

It was a hilarious mix-up, and the nine of us – that’s manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise, GWS Goose and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – are still laughing about it now.

~~~ to be continued ~~~​

Last edited:
We – that’s manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – ended up sleeping in Yakker’s present environment. That is to say, his Christmas tree room.

He wasn’t happy about it, and he did a little rhythmic jig to show it, but he came around – by which, of course, I mean Yakker came around the corner into the Christmas tree room before bed, with Rice Krispies squares and Tang. By "Tang", I don't mean manangatang, of course – he was already in the present environment. That is to say, Yak’s Christmas tree room.

We all slept terribly. TERRIBLY.

Terribly well, that is – like a collective log.

Not a literal log, of course. Logs, unlike manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com, are not sentient.

After meeting so many new friends in such a short period of time, manangatang and I felt we needed a stroll around the local lake to clear our heads.

Of course, I’m referring here to clearing our head chefs; the two chefs from our favourite restaurant were on trial that same day, and we needed to provide evidence to clear them.

And we did – extraordinarily well.

But we also felt like we needed to freshen up, so we left our dear friends Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power and cats2rise from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com to tickle their whiskers in Yakker’s Christmas tree room – which they did – whilst we went for a stroll.

On our way out, mang noticed that the doorknob was a little loose. If there’s one thing mang is passionate about, it’s strolling. But he also enjoys doorknobs, so he noted this to Yakker.

mang said, “Yak, this doorknob is loose.”

Yak said, “sorry mate, what was that?”

It was a beautiful morning, with not a cloud in the sky.

At least, not a visible cloud – statistically, it was likely there was a cloud in the sky somewhere – and manangatang mused to that effect.

He said, “my dear friend ‘Less, statistically, it’s likely there is a cloud in the sky somewhere.”

And I nodded, for I, too, thought that, statistically, it was likely there was a cloud in the sky somewhere.

We did lap after lap after lap of the lake – just two friends, walking, and talking and eating (we had, of course, brought several almond croissants with us).

We eventually returned to Yakker’s present environment – that is to say, his Christmas tree room – and simply couldn’t believe what we were seeing.

We just simply couldn’t believe it.

And so we didn’t. We set off again for another lap of the lake, and the scene when we returned the second time was much more pleasant and wholesome.

You see, our friends Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power and cats2rise from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com were playing a game of the popular card game UNO™.

But there was one other new friend, and we – that’s manangatang and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – immediately recognised them as GWS Goose from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com.

mang said, “GWS Goose, a most pleasant surprise! I simply didn’t expect to see you here.”

And that’s when our dear friend cats2rise explained. I’ll tell you exactly what cats2rise said.

cats2rise said, “mang, when you said ‘Yak, this doorknob is loose’, Yakker thought you said, ‘Yak, make sure you play a game of the popular card game UNO™ with GWS Goose.’”

It was a hilarious mix-up, and the nine of us – that’s manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise, GWS Goose and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – are still laughing about it now.

~~~ to be continued ~~~​
THIS IS THE MOMENT I FINALLY FEEL I BELONG :)

Im now excitedly thinking who could play me in the movie.

I feel the charming Ryan Reynolds would be a good choice.

THIS IS THE MOMENT I FINALLY FEEL I BELONG :)

Im now excitedly thinking who could play me in the movie.

I feel the charming Ryan Reynolds would be a good choice.

We're thinking of James Franco for you.

We're thinking of James Franco for you.
I think he has the necessary acting range to accurately portray a character as deep and multi faceted as myself.
Solid choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back