2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm... I see typically it's an away game. The AFL couldn't just ONCE in their pathetic existence give us a leg up instead of propping up that bunch of convicted drug cheats for what will be a sell-out game because everyone will be chomping at the bit to attend an actual game for the first time in over 12 months. So predictable. The expectation will be their hungry hoard of supporters will be just enough to sway the umps for an * win.

People are already furious about the fixture after only one game is announced?

Sure the MCG would be better, especially IF crowds are allowed, but I would have thought that the Bombers on Saturday night is a decent Rd 1 time slot (and probably one that neither club deserves on recent form).
We get screwed every single year with the fixture, don’t need to see the full fixture for next year to know if it’ll be the case again, because it definitely will be.

Before everyone gets mad over the fixture - we were possibly the most boring team to watch last season and finished bottom four. Keep that in mind. We won't be getting prime slots and I don't expect we will get any favors.
Sure.

But when we were the best we still got shafted on prime time slots.

Since the home game against Collingwood in Round 16 2019, we’ve only had 1 home game at the MCG. That’s the least amount of home games any team has had since that time.

giphy.gif

In the last 10 years we've been the home team in round 1 six times including last year. We were due to play away.

I don't care as long as we win. I still have moments remembering that second half and how we were overrun. We owe them. Big Time.

Can't wait to read the bullshit posted by Hawk fans in perpetual denial that the FIXture is deliberately rigged against us.

I assume we're about to cop one of the toughest FIXtures in the league (despite finishing bottom 4 last year) and it'll also be one of the worst commercially as it is every year, but its all just a massive cooincidence hey guys? We're just imaginging a conspiracy yeah?

Pull your goddam heads out of the ground if you can't see it already, and if you want an explanation why just ask our opinionated twat of a president.

Sure.

But when we were the best we still got shafted on prime time slots.

I remember attending about 7 Friday night games in 2012, not sure we got shafted on slots, they just gave us the most difficult fixture they could cook up.

Anyways the annoying thing about Dons at Marvel is the capacity will only likely be 25k, so I doubt more than 5k Hawk fans are able to attend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need an outspoken President to slam the AFL and demand a fair go.
Just quietly, after 2019's run of Sunday 3:20 games, then how we got the absolute rough end of the stick in 2020 in regards to the hubs and breaks between games, I don't think having someone throw mud at AFL house is working.

Just quietly, after 2019's run of Sunday 3:20 games, then how we got the absolute rough end of the stick in 2020 in regards to the hubs and breaks between games, I don't think having someone throw mud at AFL house is working.
Agreed...

Let's burn it down!

* me some of you are being real precious. One game has been released and you're complaining about the venue when it's not even our home game.

Can we at least wait and see what our fixture is before sooking about it.

Be interesting to see if we get a home game in round 2 and then again in 3 as it’s our turn to host easter next year.
Hope there is no cap on crowds by March as getting a ticket for round 1 will be a nightmare

Be interesting to see if we get a home game in round 2 and then again in 3 as it’s our turn to host easter next year.
Hope there is no cap on crowds by March as getting a ticket for round 1 will be a nightmare
Ok to be hopeful, but looking at nsw and the world be prepared for less crowds

Can't wait to read the bullshit posted by Hawk fans in perpetual denial that the FIXture is deliberately rigged against us.

I assume we're about to cop one of the toughest FIXtures in the league (despite finishing bottom 4 last year) and it'll also be one of the worst commercially as it is every year, but its all just a massive cooincidence hey guys? We're just imaginging a conspiracy yeah?

Pull your goddam heads out of the ground if you can't see it already, and if you want an explanation why just ask our opinionated twat of a president.
WE'RE PLAYING THE EAGLES OVER THERE 22 TIMES!!!!!

SQUAWK!!!!

fu** me some of you are being real precious. One game has been released and you're complaining about the venue when it's not even our home game.

Can we at least wait and see what our fixture is before sooking about it.

We won't know, it's a rolling fixture meaning we'll only get time and venue for 4 or so weeks at a time.

We won't know, it's a rolling fixture meaning we'll only get time and venue for 4 or so weeks at a time.
So, you're saying we'll be able to whinge and moan about the new fixture on at least 4 separate occassions next season?

Yippee!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back