Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who don't work in an office need to shower at the end of the day. Most girls I've dated have also tended to shower at night, ostensibly because they don't have time to dry their hair in the morning.

I need a flush of water in the mornings to wake up properly, even if I haven't exercised before work. But I do find a cold shower before bed helps me sleep better.

Imho. Winter. Shower morning = the cold getting out after is just awful. Shower evening = the cold getting out is just not comparable. Its so much easier to take. Thats probably the main reason why i shower at night. And also im not a morning person. When i got up for work i take 20 mins to get ready

Shower in morning to wake up/start fresh.
Shower at night after exercise.

You are all some proper dirty people.

Baths are good for about 5 minutes. Then they're boring as sh*t and either too hot or too cold*

*Assuming only one person in there.

Maaaaaate.

I'll run you a bath. You'll love it. Im fairly good at getting the perfect temp that'll last a good 45 mins before you need to top it up with hot water. + bubbles are a must. And either a book or mobile phone for BF. :thumbsupv1:

/no im not in the bath rn

Maaaaaate.

I'll run you a bath. You'll love it. Im fairly good at getting the perfect temp that'll last a good 45 mins before you need to top it up with hot water. + bubbles are a must. And either a book or mobile phone for BF. :thumbsupv1:

/no im not in the bath rn
I'll have to take you up on that offer one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back