Rumour No more Mrs Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignored the facts buddy. The Eagles cleaned up their act. They sacked players and put aside winning flags to sort out the poor culture that had taken root.

They made mistakes but owned them and acted.

So I will ask again. What other club has gone to those extremes to fix a problem?

Richmond looks like having a fair few players with off field issues. Some known more than others.

But Gale came out and said 'only premierships matter'.

If the Tigers don't learn from others mistakes then history will repeat. Fine by me. Will happily watch Richmond make the same mistakes the Eagles did 15+ years ago.

Yeah but they still haven't sacked the guy that oversaw the whole thing have they? I don't call that owning their mistakes. In fact I've never heard that guy admit he stuffed up anything.

In terms of Richmond having a fair few players with off field issues, you've just proven to everyone that you're a clueless fool.

Before Stack the last player we had with issues was Cousins!

I call bs, probably someone who thrives on drama, senses that this was about to die down so makes up bs to esculate and keep it going.

Also, when are people going to learn that saying “i have a very strong source” doesn’t autonatically validate a rumour?
Agreed, has to be BS, he ain't Genghis Khan

Story is dying down because no one has broken ranks at Richmond, they've done well

All we know for certain is Mrs Cotch ain't happy

Leppitsch has agreed to coach richmond despite the fact he wanted time away from footy. Yeah, seems legit...

Seriously though, he isn’t coming back to be a senior coach

Had it said Kingsley or something, I may have considered it a very very small possibility.

Yeah but they still haven't sacked the guy that oversaw the whole thing have they? I don't call that owning their mistakes. In fact I've never heard that guy admit he stuffed up anything.

In terms of Richmond having a fair few players with off field issues, you've just proven to everyone that you're a clueless fool.

Before Stack the last player we had with issues was Cousins!

Baaaah haaaa haaa hooo jeeez!

Clueless is thinking Richmond has no players with off field issues.

Every club deals with it. Except your team? LOL.

You actually believe that?

What a muppet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a similar one today

Also

Hardwick gonski

Leppa to take over

*, that’s a little awkward given Leppa has resigned from the club to take time off after 20 years of footy.

Leppitsch has agreed to coach richmond despite the fact he wanted time away from footy. Yeah, seems legit...

Seriously though, he isn’t coming back to be a senior coach

Had it said Kingsley or something, I may have considered it a very very small possibility.
Although this might explain Leppa’s reasoning for stepping away from footy? This way, Richmond could go ahead finding a backline coach replacement without raising questions.

I just re-watched Hardwicks post Grandfinal press conference and found it interesting that he admitted to making mistakes during the season that affected the team and was even pulled into line with a talking to, at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back