EPL Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Would’ve been nice to get a point out of this snooze fest.. ahwell, at least Llorente is looking good.

Credit Villa, they defended us very well. Didn’t really let us get anything going

Llorente had an excellent game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would’ve been nice to get a point out of this snooze fest.. ahwell, at least Llorente is looking good.

I would congratulate Villa, but all their supporters on Twitter are insufferable toerags, worst trolls of all Premier League fans on social media by a mile.
(even when we win, those insecure bums feel the need to pipe up and say we are still below the mighty Villa on the table)

Also 14 wins on the trot by Man City is excellent form, worthy of the highest praise.

I don't give a s**t about how much money they have supposedly spent, they have so much depth in their squad, managed to perfection by clearly best manager on the planet.

Wouldn't shock me at if they don't drop any more points for the rest of the season, I will get flamed for this, but I honestly believe this season's barnstorming City team is better than last season's Title Winning Scousers. The fact they are on target to win at least 3 if not 4 trophies is testament to that fact.

They are scarily good Citeh

just watched the brighton farce. see no reason why it should be ruled out. he blew for dunk to take the free kick. it's not brighton's obligation to ensure that west brom are ready. and he doesnt blow the second time until it's over the line. what was it nuno said about lee mason, that he wasn't fit to ref?

obviously they missed the two pens and connolly missed one from about 2 yards but lee mason once again blunders his way to the headlines.

just watched the brighton farce. see no reason why it should be ruled out. he blew for dunk to take the free kick. it's not brighton's obligation to ensure that west brom are ready. and he doesnt blow the second time until it's over the line. what was it nuno said about lee mason, that he wasn't fit to ref?

obviously they missed the two pens and connolly missed one from about 2 yards but lee mason once again blunders his way to the headlines.
Didn't VAR show he blew the second time before it went over?

Not that I think it should've been ruled out at all.

Didn't VAR show he blew the second time before it went over?

Not that I think it should've been ruled out at all.
but if you listen to it in the highlights it sounds like it goes once it's over the line. but regardless there was no reason to blow a second time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back