Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, team will come out tonight.

Will Kelly was injured for a few weeks and didn't play last week, not sure if he's caught up now. Henry probably ahead at this stage. Though I don't know how they plan on setting our forward line up (Ruscoe another option).

De Goey was the injury concern, but he's set to play tomorrow night.

We actually had a pretty strong team last week, I think only Adams and De Goey were missing. So I'm expecting a very strong team tomorrow.
thanks mate.
appreciate it

Good for Harnes. Not sure on Jordan as he could be left stranded on your bench on the bubble.
When is Gus back? Him and Viney will push Jordan out of the team and Harmes back to the vege section with the other potatoes.

So what price will Rioli be after all this time ?

West Coast star Willie Rioli is set to receive a two-year back-dated suspension, with a formal announcement expected this afternoon.

The imminent decision means the banned forward will be able to return to the Eagles later this year, with the door seemingly open for a potential finals return this season.

It is understood Sport Integrity Australia won’t be appealing the penalty.

The call comes a day short of 18 months since Rioli last played, which came in the 2019 elimination final against Essendon.

So what price will Rioli be after all this time ?

He's priced at $296,600 this year.

He's not back until the end of the year though so assuming he doesn't play until 2022 then he'll likely be under $200k. Might be $124k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many blokes are going to play midfield at North?
Also apparently they are all going to be 105+ scorers as well

He said wing ...

So Lol Polac takes one wing .

Resting mid /stevo/Scott Take the other.

North back 6.
LMac,,McKay, antley.
Zbull..Tarrant..someone having a great pre-season.???

1614838712841.png
tenor.gif

He said wing ...

So Lol Polac takes one wing .

Resting mid /stevo/Scott Take the other.

North back 6.
LMac,,McKay, antley.
Zbull..Tarrant..someone having a great pre-season.???
Probably Corr in that empty spot. Perez also likely to play back, Hayden too. Young would have to do everything right to get a spot imo

Nick Murray soon to be picked up & signed by the Crows ......assume a $102K Defender ....50/50 for R1

Having seen that bloke play in the scratchy last week, if he gets picked Round 1 your mob is in more trouble than I thought. Looked nowhere near it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back