Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be from the wrong school
It’s looking like he’s from the wrong something. Whether it’s school or something else doesn’t matter. Why pick an injured player who appears to be injury prone?

I mentioned this previously but Kemp was interviewed pre game in the legends lounge last week. He was asked on stage when he'll be back playing and he said a couple of weeks. Not at all surprised to see him out there training if that's what he said as it makes sense. He Also mentioned he was feeling good in his body, best in a while. Has been mentored by Marchy and Jones and had a watching brief all last year. Was asked about accolades as a junior and talked up all the support around him and his teammates. All up he presented like a humble professional young athlete with a really good head on his shoulders and desperate to contribute. Looked in really good shape too.

Last edited:
I'm not using your guesstimated table as a real reference and the AFL website said said 3-4* weeks.

The wording on the Carlton site indicated it was game fitness related, now is that simulated match fitness or actually playing VFL match fitness before being ready for AFL selection? That's a fair question I'd have thought.
What in the world do you think the AFL table is? It's literally a staffer at the AFL Media desk doing the exact same thing, just with less info.

If I change my display pic to the AFL logo will you just blindly follow my table then too? Another poster literally came in here, and relayed comments from Kemp himself at a pre-game function.

What an arrogant series of comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What in the world do you think the AFL table is? It's literally a staffer at the AFL Media desk doing the exact same thing, just with less info.

If I change my display pic to the AFL logo will you just blindly follow my table then too? Another poster literally came in here, and relayed comments from Kemp himself at a pre-game function.

What an arrogant series of comments.
Suggesting what someone else said is arrogant right after suggesting the AFL website has less information than you is interesting.

The injury report was vague as to what his return would be i.e. building game fitness. It's fair to ask then if the return date is based on building fitness through VFL game time, or training, meaning is 3-4 weeks inclusive of limited VFL time or he won't be back playing at any level for 3-4 weeks.

Looking at that Curnow Footage. If all he is doing is basic kicking, he won’t play this year.

So be it, but yeah he’s a Long ways away
professional diagnosis and prognosis off a 5 second clip of one kick..............the resources this place can boast.............we are deadset blessed.......
JimmyD has gone a bit far but the training montage and Charlie's one kick don't exactly show much, it's all very tightly edited and trust is clearly an issue between the club and it's more online fans

professional diagnosis and prognosis off a 5 second clip of one kick..............the resources this place can boast.............we are deadset blessed.......
Look at the way he was moving. It was very stiff

He’s clearly not anywhere near full fitness, and from there it would take at minimum a solid month of full training, then a month in the VFL.

it’s already round 7. It is probably not going to happen this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back