EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

That he's not very good at scoring goals. For the chances he has had he should be scoring way more than he does. His assists are ok but not remarkable for a top 6 team.
Lebbo said that the reason he has those assists is that he's afraid of shooting.
Which makes no sense. Because he's still shooting as much as he always was really.

Lebbo said that the reason he has those assists is that he's afraid of shooting.
Which makes no sense. Because he's still shooting as much as he always was really.
Sometimes you have to wonder what exactly he’s shooting at!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the league is based on results from games, not made up scores.

The result from this game could affect league placings and prize money, and European qualification. Of course it's important to play the match.

A Monday /Thursday fixture shouldn't be a problem for Man United at all. Other clubs have dealt with much more difficult turnarounds.

In a normal scenario of course this is the case.

The fact that Man U & Liverpool fans are indifferent to the fixture speaks volumes about the state of football this season.

Even more amusing is a Man City fan being more enthusiastic about rescheduling the fixture than the fans of both clubs involved.

I heard Gallagher had a spectacular melt about it on social media.

In a normal scenario of course this is the case.

The fact that Man U & Liverpool fans are indifferent to the fixture speaks volumes about the state of football this season.

Even more amusing is a Man City fan being more enthusiastic about rescheduling the fixture than the fans of both clubs involved.

I heard Gallagher had a spectacular melt about it on social media.
Just another game to squeeze in for them. I know man u can mathematically win the comp, but really it all over. Don't think Liverpool can go any better the conference league unless they win a cup. Quite understandable why they wouldn't be interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back