Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan was a test over two weeks ago, nice transparency
So you reckon the club can forecast a precise future?

I don't get the pouting, they thought he was playing VS North until the Thursday when he raised the issue.

Completely unreasonable reaction. It sucks, but injuries are a best guess, not a known quantity.

So you reckon the club can forecast a precise future?

I don't get the pouting, they thought he was playing VS North until the Thursday when he raised the issue.

Completely unreasonable reaction. It sucks, but injuries are a best guess, not a known quantity.

You aren’t a test for a calf injury and still out 14 days later

I'd be happy with Switta and Cerra in and no more surprise injuries before Sunday.
That's a positive on last week's carnage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pearce's issues are always contact related. Him playing WAFL for a week or two would be conditioning related, he SHOULDNT be anymore at risk of a contact injury if he plays next week or in 3 weeks

Contact related, yeah his leg making contact with the ground!😮

If we’re going to play him, then we better have a tall as injury sub!

Pearce's issues are always contact related. Him playing WAFL for a week or two would be conditioning related, he SHOULDNT be anymore at risk of a contact injury if he plays next week or in 3 weeks
How many injuries has Pearce actually had the last two years?

Feels like it was the same ankle injury for 18 months of it.

I'm more worried about Hamling tbh given he re-injured the same ankle first game back.

Err you are if you fail that test and the injury doesn't improve over the next couple of weeks.
I guess evolving situation are too complex for some to understand.
Do you know what actually goes into these tests? It’s more than just run around these cones in X seconds and jump this high compared to your baseline, you get cleared to do the test and from the test doing manual muscle testing and using things like dynameters so you don’t get injured doing the test or compensate to get through it, without further injury not being able to pass a fitness test 3 weeks after you were passed fit for one is extremely atypical and deserves some sort of club explanation not just silence - especially considering they aren’t sure he’s g2g next week either, nearly a month after he was fit for test

No, I agree so it comes down to risk vs reward. I don’t think we can risk an almost definite injury when we don’t have depth and is he really required?
Is there any point not playing him then, cant not play him because he might injure himself, the risk of that shouldnt change whether he plays this week or in another month. He's been running around on it for a month already by reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back