Autopsy Rd 11 Another Blues fade out, another loss

Who played well against the Swans in Round 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop wasting time trying to work out if Teague can coach because he can't
Repetitive performace week in week out
- No system, transition and don't defend hard enough.
- Carlton s**t the bed at every opportunity.
- Setterfield, Owies, Gibbons, Cottrel, fogarty gave us nothing.
- stocker only kid out there who has developed
- Cripps fantastic
- Williams, Curnow tick

I’m so confused by us as a side.
We look fantastic in patches but fade out heavily in others and look like a completely different team.

Is it fitness? Game style? Lack of talent/polish? Mind set?
Maybe a combination of all of the above

Whatever can be said from the above, I have no idea what the goal was at the selection table this week and was definitely a contributing factor.

The players aren't stupid. They'll get sick of being gassed by a gameplan and MC.

Players also need to take some responsibility for their own poor performances at some stage.

A respectable loss undrr the circumstances.

Some people here overeating the current capabilities of this list.

I am still backing in Teague to be our coach going forwards 100 %.
We are miles off a flag with our current personnel.
Need to accept it and.back our coaching and recruiting staff to fix it.

how many times have we felt this for 20 years..... you get immune to a degree, but this year the don't give a f, factor has increased.
Yep. Spot on. Oh look, another honourable defeat.
If the ladder was just based on honourable losses, we'd probably be challenging Collingwood's 4 in a row from the 1920's

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Déjà vu. Nothing learnt from the loss against the Dogs. When will the penny drop for this group? We are all waiting for us to take the next step in becoming a finals side. Glimpses of it aren’t good enough. In other news, I’m proud of Cripps today. No need to extend on that. Just proud. Also we definitely did lose it at selection, Casboult over Parks or Willo. My god. Plowman very important to structure, this games a nice sample of that.

I'll repeat the same comments I made weeks ago, Casboult must have photos of the coaching group

Unfathomable he continues to get selected, especially at the SCG of all places.

Will be good to see Teague actually make real changes now that its too late anyway
I suspect Barker first had the photos, left his phone unlocked and they've been passed around the group. Unfortunately LOB is not a tech guy, and recently SPS, Dow sold theirs for some BitCoin. Stocker finally got a smartphone and look where he is.

I'm going to pay for Sav to come back to the club and sit on Harry 24/7.

Anyone else wanna chip in?
Groin issues, he needs to sort them out... also seems like he has to work twice as hard to get a shot on goal compared to most key forwards.

Right in it all day.

Hit the post 3 times, kicked 3.7 while they kick 7.6 after half time.

H coulda, woulda, shoulda had 6 at least.

Liked TDK, Cripps & Walsh worked well, Ed Curnow ran a thousand miles, JW serviceable, Jack gives his all.

Need sustained efforts & we’re just not getting that from our mid-lower tier players.
I agreed with the one link up between Cripps and Walsh you mentioned during the second half, but other than that, I think they are one of the worst midfield combinations in the AFL.

Walsh just does nothing at centre bounces, and his attendance rate is 70%. It's actually crazy.

Maybe the ITK that posted about us not being happy with performance was on the money.
They were to fitter than or us, totally outrun us to the point of embarrassment.
They just ran smarter, had a much better idea of what they wanted to do with disposal, and a system that rewarded their efforts. That accumulates over four quarters.

Anyone have no respect for plow -- also if you don't want to clean out these mids who can't kick good luck ,, was actually happy with today .. Mackay is a second banana relief ruck he don't kick well enough and isn't good enough at ground level -- he will always be that man .. so much ball goes his way but the impact doesn't resemble that - C curnow is a man .. our year nearly done To much points and percentage behind - have time next year

Story of our season, missed our chances, 4 goal loss to a top 8 side, can't run out a game without huge lapses.

What changes, honestly? I'm tired.

Also, for the Plow haters, go look what Heeney did to us today.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
I think you'll find that nobody hates Plowman.
You must be the same bloke I see Bob up on Facebook every 5 minutes with a haters rant.

Back