• Jai Newcombe

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Blake Schlensog

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Tyson Stengle

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is indigenous, ready to go and this week is Dreamtime at the 'G in his home state. Let's do this!

Initial reaction was disappointment, but I've come around to the selection heaps. Has a lot of campaigner to him and has shown that he can play at this level in the past. Will come in hungry and I am sure the club will be able to turn him into the best player he can be. Won't be surprised if he ends up becoming a regular in our lineups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came here to say I think he will go well with you guys, he has serious x-factor

Most of us were disappointed we let him go and thought he offered quite a bit. I'll watch him closely.

Also for anyone worried about him being a dickhead apparently his attitude was always really good. I wouldn't worry about all the tattoos etc.. He's not a bad bloke.

I vaguely remember him. Lippy campaigner that is an excitement machine. Thought he carried on like a flog, but he’s our flog now.

I like this pick, has mongrel, can take a big grab and has a lot of flair.

Can't wait to see what Marlion and Matty do coming up against Robbo and Mathieson.

Really like this pick, he has decent skills, great pace, aggression, tackle pressure, difficult match-up in the air.

Ticks a lot of boxes and I'll back the club and players to get the rest right with him.

Best of all, he'll be hungry as a junkyard dog to succeed.

Perfect kind of mid-season selection, have to admit, he'd totally fallen off my radar.

With how hard they hit, gotta nickname Marlion and Matty the Bash'Em Brothers, right?

Back