2023 mid season draft - Name your player you want

which player you want richmond to select in the mid season draft

• Luke Teal - 19 year old 190cm 85kgs smart HBF Tigga replacement

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Mutaz El Nour - 22 year old 192cm 85gks 3rd tall defender Nathan Broad replacement

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Tyreece Leiu - 20 year old 195cm 93kgs KP Defender Tarrant Replacement

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Ethan Phillips - 24 year old KP Defender Another Tarrant Replacement

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Archie May - 21 year old KPF /Ruck 198cm 94kgs Never can have enough Rucks that can play foward

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Archie Lovelock - 18 year old Mid /Small Foward 179cm 75kgs missed out last year playing glenelg

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Liam McBean - 28 year old 202cm 100kgs Small Foward shows enormous potential as a castagna replace

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other - Name in a post

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s awful. Old style full forward who relies on a lead and open paddock in front of him. Ain’t going to happen in the modern era with flooding back and filling the space. His other issue he can’t jump so he won’t take many contested marks unless he’s on a small guy. His tank is barely vfl level and he was puffed out by half time.
You are being a bit harsh on Bradtke lol

You wouldn't want both on your list, be interesting to see whether either make the grade
Buller no hope as he can’t jump , relies on a lead and cant bend his back to pick up the ball. Absolute liability below the knees where Bradtke is strong in this area. He’s got a better chance.

Buller no hope as he can’t jump , relies on a lead and cant bend his back to pick up the ball. Absolute liability below the knees where Bradtke is strong in this area. He’s got a better chance.
Bradke needs to get super fit if he wants an afl career badly enough , do some boxing in off season , I think he struggles to raise a gallop and get to the next contest , he has some good traits ,, needs to get 200% fitter

Bradke needs to get super fit if he wants an afl career badly enough , do some boxing in off season , I think he struggles to raise a gallop and get to the next contest , he has some good traits ,, needs to get 200% fitter
No offense but I disagree, he gets to plenty of contests but has problems clunking a mark. Watch closely and you will see he is in most packs and brings the ball to the ground, have seen him consistently leading up to the wing - contesting but not winning the contest. His body shape says you are correct and he has the first year toning but I believe he has a tank and it won't take much to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buller kicks 5goals in the seconds and is a star that tigers will regret not drafting. Club misses out on another top key forward.

Fast forward 7 days and Buller shows nothing at AFL level and he is all of a sudden a dud.

Who should I believe?

5oyE.gif

;)

No offense but I disagree, he gets to plenty of contests but has problems clunking a mark. Watch closely and you will see he is in most packs and brings the ball to the ground, have seen him consistently leading up to the wing - contesting but not winning the contest. His body shape says you are correct and he has the first year toning but I believe he has a tank and it won't take much to improve.
It’s called fatigue , I see same with samo just putting hand up in the contest rather than using strength in body to hold his ground like lynch does ,,, bradke got plenty of work to do , up to him how seriously he takes the opportunity

Buller kicks 5goals in the seconds and is a star that tigers will regret not drafting. Club misses out on another top key forward.

Fast forward 7 days and Buller shows nothing at AFL level and he is all of a sudden a dud.

Who should I believe?

As funny as that is compare his 1st game to Samson Ryan's.

Who should I believe?
Nekminit. Dropped

Be interested to see if Narkle can hold his spot.

Who should I believe?

Mr Matthew Clarke
C/- Swinburne Centre at Punt Road Oval
Yarra Park,
Richmond 3121

Back