List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Callow has the most contested marks in the sanfl and is still 18. I'd say his rate of improvement has been great. We wouldn't have 1 player of our ressies do half that? Maybe Matt mcguiness is better in your opinion??
yeah and we took Hosie when he was killing the sanfl and he was pretty vanilla. EDIT what HoF posted while i was typing...

Lachie Hosie was and still is the best goalkicker in SANFL but that doesn't mean a thing at the top level. Every AFL recruiting team but Hawthorn's feels the same way about Callow.

Even Hawthorn had a real good look at him pre-season and passed.

Posters watch a 2 minute highlights video of Callows best game and think they’re more clued on then Clayton & Finnegan.

I recall a similar melt when we took Lazzaro, people don’t learn.
the club made it pretty clear they were going for talent, not plugging holes, so presumably Charlie meets the talent criteria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was my read on him for a while and I was surprised by how many wanted him. I always thought he was a tad limited, like Menedue.

can play, but clearly has external issues that make it hard for an individual to thrive in a professional environment

It's all about opportunity.

This
Yeh, how many times has that happened in the past 30 years.

This bullshit about clubs knowing things, hence overlooking certain players, is rhubarb.

This

This bullshit about clubs knowing things, hence overlooking certain players, is rhubarb.

No mate..........rhubarb is a plant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back