News Clarkson news, media etc - he’s off into the Sunset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand how people are getting so sucked into the drama. As Glen Archer said on Crawfs podcast about his experience being on the roos board yesterday, " Once you're privy to all the information, you find it extraordinary how wrong the media get it. They get it 110% wrong, it's unbelievable".
There's simply just too many people in the footy media. And it's a 24/7 industry.

They all want a story, whether there's one there or not.

Report the news or create the news, just need to have something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's simply just too many people in the footy media. And it's a 24/7 industry.

They all want a story, whether there's one there or not.

Report the news or create the news, just need to have something.

Unfortunately it's also the public being seduced by click bait headlines, rather than substance of their articles. Like McClure yesterday, he basically just went off what Caro said, but just added that they have disagreements on list management. What club doesn't?!

Pedantic perhaps but to me sacked means termination of contract. You are coach in contract but we're ending that.

Not renewing a contract that is allowed to run it's course over a further 18 months isn't quite the same. Potato/potato but whatever.

Gold. Everything that Caro reported smacked down, even the day of the meeting, 100% behind Clarko being at the club next year and has never said and thought otherwise, Sam answering everything decisively. Caro/MY SOURCES are 💩 ....... how embarrassing 🙈. STOP reporting based on opinion no credibility at all. She now has to come out to call Sam a liar!!!!!!! Made mention of potential leaks and reckons it’s probably people hearing stuff 2/3 people down the line and basically making stuff up.

Gerard asking all the right questions but just does it in a respectful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back