Autopsy FREEEEOOOO!!!! (win by 4 to get back in the 8) - Rd 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, now that's we've cleared the poop deck of all Steves, can we please, for the love of all that is sacred, BRING BACK THE ANCHOR!!!!!
As much as the Steves going is great, honestly the anchor isn’t something to keep. Purple and white suits us and it’s a strong logo

AFL app can’t even believe it.

View attachment 1193465
I was on a boat in Roebuck bay looking at dolphins and nearly jumped over board with joy when I saw the score. Nek minet I check the AFL app to show some one and it had changed to us losing by 9 points!!! How you didn’t hear me scream blue murder I don’t know. It took me to check BF and this thread title to regain my senses. 🤦🏻‍♂️

As much as the Steves going is great, honestly the anchor isn’t something to keep. Purple and white suits us and it’s a strong logo
We shall agree to disagree, as it's the way you perceive the emblem. To some, it represents anchorage to the bottom and a "noose" so to speak, while for others, it's a symbol of blue collar hardness, personified by wharfies!

Connor Blakely was so surprising. On the wing, running hard and beautiful kicking. 17 disposals is a great return for a sub

I was on a boat in Roebuck bay looking at dolphins and nearly jumped over board with joy when I saw the score. Nek minet I check the AFL app to show some one it had us as lost by 9 points!!! How you didn’t hear me scream blue murder I don’t know. It took me to check BF and this thread title to regain my senses. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Kayo yo. 7plus would even do if you can stomach it.

Connor Blakely was so surprising. On the wing, running hard and beautiful kicking. 17 disposals is a great return for a sub
He's been on the wing before and sucked it up. I think he benefited from Richmond's lack of respect for midfielders..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD to say they made hard work of that would be some understatement.

Nice touch to hear I think the old club song again.

How's the heart ImperialPurple :oops: :)
I only checked the score at on my phone a couple of times, then listened to the last 10 mins in the car, so I was fine. Sounds like you had a bit of a tougher time of it. 😉

Didn't watch the game. Sounds mental 🔥
Oh man, you missed out. Commiserations. Despite the missed shots, best Freo game since the 2013 PF
I didnt watch the game either....

I listened to the final quarter on radio.

I came into this game not caring about the result.....

then freo pulls this off.

I didnt watch the game either....

I listened to the final quarter on radio.

I came into this game not caring about the result.....

then freo pulls this off.

You missed a classic. The game had a bit of everything. Except a lot of goals hahaha :tongueoutv1:

Port have done the job so we're now siting in the 8 with three games to go.

How pathetic do those calls from some posters to give up on the season and finish as low as possible look now?

Yes we might not be good enough to make it, but putting yourself in the position to play battle-hardening games is how you build resilience. Giving up at the slightest hint of a setback is how you do the opposite.

Port have done the job so we're now siting in the 8 with three games to go.

How pathetic do those calls from some posters to give up on the season and finish as low as possible look now?

Yes we might not be good enough to make it, but putting yourself in the position to play battle-hardening games is how you build resilience. Giving up at the slightest hint of a setback is how you do the opposite.

to be fair to a lot of posters, we dished up some rank business the last fortnight prior. It's always a yo-yo being a passionate fan, you want the club to succeed, but history tells us we've largely failed. I kinda understand the frustrations, sometimes it boils into really cynical territory; but I personally am just enjoying the ride and seeing how crucial and immense young guys like Brayshaw, Cerra, Young etc were and the way they all lifted in the last few mins was a great way to end what's been a top day for me. Sometimes ye ask and ye get.

Now. We ask for 3 more weeks of similar and we're in!! Well, maybe not too similar or else we might be dead of cardiac arrests before we get to watch them play in the Finals :tearsofjoy:

A few quick shout thoughts:

Brayshaw huge game
Young showing why people were so excited by him
Henry on the wing makes so much more sense than forward
Bolton looks a good player but the idea we would trade a swipe at key forward for him is mental.

You’re right about Henry..something needed to be done to utilise him better and he definitely likes the open space on a wing. Moves like liquid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back