Prediction Changes v Hawks - Rd 22, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

So much for this so called depth we have when Young is the best option.

Massive danger game now

Big fan of these changes, having Naughty solo up front honestly think he’ll benefit from it, and have been waiting so long to have Vanders and Weightman running a muck as small pressure fowards together, Young will chop out with chilli for Ruck.

so our backline should protect the air pretty well.

young im guessing will play backup ruck. Great to see Keath back. He’s a stud.

looks like we want to be a pressure machine up forward. Happy to see Laith return.

generally when our only real weakness is footspeed out the back we’ve been pretty good due to our hardworking mids.

should be fascinating to see how the forward line functions with one tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all those who couldn’t make head or tail of the previous comments

BULLDOGS
B: Cordy, Keath, Williams
HB: Wood, Young, Dale
C: Daniel, Liberatore, Hunter
HF: Johannisen, Hannan, Smith
F: Treloar, Naughton, Weightman
FOLL: English, Macrae, Bontempelli

I/C: Dunkley, Duryea, Vandermeer, Garcia
EMG: Smith, Scott, Khamis, Richards

IN: Keath, Young, Hannan, Weightman, Vandermeer
OUT: Richards (omitted), Schache, Bruce (both injured), Scott, Ugle-Hagan (both managed), Smith (sub)

You’re welcome.
:rolleyesv1:

Definitely a concern Keath coming back after 2. If he does a hammy our season is over. Would have given him 1 more and risked Gardner .

Hoping Tim plays forward and Young play 80% ruck. Has a good leap and he could halve the contest better than Tim. Tim is also our most natural forward.

If Tim plays majority ruck I have no reason why Young is selected. He is no forward and please do don’t place Cordy in the forward line and Young back. With Bevo you never know and he is 50/50 with some decisions. Some work brilliantly and others are massive fails.

Definitely a concern Keath coming back after 2. If he does a hammy our season is over. Would have given him 1 more and risked Gardner .

Hoping Tim plays forward and Young play 80% ruck. Has a good leap and he could halve the contest better than Tim. Tim is also our most natural forward.

If Tim plays majority ruck I have no reason why Young is selected. He is no forward and please do don’t place Cordy in the forward line and Young back. With Bevo you never know and he is 50/50 with some decisions. Some work brilliantly and others are massive fails.
I know English isn’t amazing in the ruck and we all want a genuine number 1, but do you really think Young is that much better than him in the ruck?
What makes you say English is our most natural forward? I have as much faith in English kicking a goal as I do Naughton.

I would have thought that the fly in play on the same day would have been to risky for Keath coming off the hammy.
I guess it shows how crucial this game is, lose and we could be vulnerable in the top 4 as Brisbane are ever chance to belt the Pies and West coast in the next two games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back