Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Player #50 - Scott Pendlebury
View attachment 1217038
Pictured: Scott Pendlebury during every crisis at Collingwood in the past 12 months

Wait, what? I know Mofra has jumped the shark a few times this year (paid nude modelling, preemptively starting top of the ladder Bulldog threads, believing scientists when it comes to science) but starting this list with arguably Collingwood's greatest ever player?

Don't you know he's 'silky'? A smooth mover? Time slows down when he has the ball, like the last five minutes of a meeting when that annoying guy puts his hand up straight away when the presenter asks if there are any questions?

Well let me remind you he is (apparently) Collingwood's captain and when it comes to hide and seek he makes Anne Frank look like an amateur.

Let us take a step back to late 2020. Collingwood were in crisis, Ned Guy (who clearly lied on his resume and presumably miss-spelled resume) has screwed up their salary cap so badly that Nathan Buckley turned up to exit interviews with a baseball bat, electrodes and (foreshadowing) no wife.
Nathan lies by telling Adam Treloar that his teammates don't like him and don't want to play with him. He's forced out of the club with Collingwood agreeing to pay $300k x 5 years for Treloar to play elsewhere. It's messy. Tom Philips is also let go for peanuts, and Jayden "Fraser Anning is my hero" Stephenson is traded to North for a second round pick. This gives us the best info graphic of the year:

View attachment 1217046
And here is Pendles' response:

Ditto when Bucks decided that chasing Insta-wannabees was more important than coaching.
Ditto when Collingwood's season went down the toilet.
Ditto when Collingwood were exposed as dirty dirty racists and their only voice of support was (presumably) Tex Walker

In fact, when you consider the leadership of Pendlebury this year you should be expressing surprise when he remembers to toss the coin before the game. He's all icing, no cake - or in terms Collingwood fans can understand, he's all eye holes and no hood.
Taking into account the short quarters last year he's well down on input on field as well, with the exception of clangers.

The year wasn't a total write off though. At least he got to see good friend Patty Mills win a bronze medal at the Olympics this year, no doubt inspired by Pendles' uplifting speech just before the game:

Of course, he then considered going to another club on a Sam Mitchell-type deal then backflipped when Collingwood supporters en masses remembered their social media passwords. Ta da.

Fun fact: Pendlebury actually played less basketball as a junior than the total amount of time commentators have wasted on telling people he played basketball as a junior.

Pendles, if you do ever try to hunt me down I'll protect myself by telling you I'm a journalist and watching you run away (wow, he retreated but it was really smooth). Thank you for kicking off the Bottom 50 for 2021.

On the first day of Mofraness, my true love gave to me...

Scott Pendlebury on the Bottom 50 list - surely that's a gag?

Attachments

• 1630285091128.png
    1630285091128.png
    6 KB · Views: 387
Wallis doesn't qualify on games played, plus no one has got close to this down hill skier for the last 5 years, when you average 5 possessions a game and run away from physical contact you are hands down to be #1:

View attachment 1218362

An assorted collection of s**t haircuts should also assist here....

Remember, you aren't allowed to injury troll on this board.

Unless you're a weak gutless flog like Mofra, in which case go for it.
Didn’t take long for the melts to start.

Will melt if Sam Reid isn’t Top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Sam Frost makes it like last year, there will be riots. RIOTS i tell ya

How much does off-field stuff improve someone's ranking? Jaidyn Stephenson breaking his hip from a BMX and booze incident should propel him a fair way.

For Port I'd nominate Hartlett (who is cooked), maybe Byrne-Jones who had a massive drop off from his AA season the year before.

Yeah but try to write a funny paragraph about Darcy Byrne - Jones

Decent young player

Plays for Port

Went backwards a bit in 2021

The end

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Yeah but try to write a funny paragraph about Darcy Byrne - Jones

Decent young player

Plays for Port

Went backwards a bit in 2021

The end

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
could write an essay on how s**t his hair is

Think it is Mason Cox's or Trent Cotchin's year. Impeccable candidates.
Mitch McGovern, Jason Johannisen, Will Hoskin Elliot, Dom Tyson, Izaac Rankine and James Frawley will no doubt feature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back