No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1229966

Holy sh*t can you imagine if Tom Lynch said that , he would get absolutely stoned by the oppo and media for being a dog and snake. Yet here because he aint Richmond he gets praised and love heart emojis from oppo fans. Absolutely cooked when both Tom and Steven were captains that left the club.
Yeah but he went to a nothing club that no one cares about. Lynch got the ultimate

And then no one else would even talk to them about the job, beyond 'what me, no thanks'.

Going well Blues. Reckon they'll go for Lethal next.
WOW this is turning into a major feck up for them...I like it a lot! :D

I'm enjoying death riding carlton, it's the gift that keeps on giving

People want them to be a 'strong' club again? The only reason they were strong was because they were paying players in brown paper bags for a long time.

They avoided a merger with the aints by winning a flag by cheating on the salary cap. We saved ourselves by rattling cans and people power.

I think that sums up the culture of each club....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Animated Warning Danger Gifs At Best Animations
Great Animated Warning Danger Gifs At Best Animations

This couldn’t happen to a bigger bunch of c##ts… I’m loving every minute of their misery … cheating pricks been hit by the karma bus and ain’t it fantastic … scum of the earth club .. I hope they never come out of their pathetic situation ….between the Blue baggers … whatever the * that means and the Handbaggers I’m not sure which one I loath the most 🤷🏻‍♂️

What a rabble Carlton are. I’m starting to think their list has peaked as well. Walsh, Weitering and McKay are their A graders. Cripps and Curnow should be, but aren’t. What up and coming players do they have that will take them to the next level? So many ordinary players in their best 22. How could a side that has been down for so long not be stacked with talent? Now they’ve got major off field instability. They’re looking another rebuild dead in the eyes.

This couldn’t happen to a bigger bunch of c##ts… I’m loving every minute of their misery … cheating pricks been hit by the karma bus and ain’t it fantastic … scum of the earth club .. I hope they never come out of their pathetic situation ….between the Blue baggers … whatever the fu** that means and the Handbaggers I’m not sure which one I loath the most 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes totally agree with you...scum club...yeah and what is it with that 'blue baggers' shite anyways...a footy organization that the oppo bag?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back