Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else stuck in the cycle of continually refreshing this thread waiting for an announcement about Dawson?
tense-faces-gif.553849

What the hell was Rowie sooking about tonight. I missed until the end. Sounded like the crows didn’t tell him their whole draft and trade strategy and he’s cracked the shits

Pull your head out your arse Rowe. You’re not that important.
Poor diddums

Port have been feeding him lines all week he was expecting our club to cup his balls a bit too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rowe asked Sloane what part as captain he can play in trying to recruit players like Dawson:

“Um ahh, um ahh, answer any questions they might have um ahh, um ahh”

later on he went on to say about what they are trying to build at the club after being coached by Rowie.

Youd hope he was more convincing when he spoke to Dawson. He really is a s**t speaker. Heard Doedee asked a similar question about why Dawson would want to choose the Crows, chalk and cheese.

edit FR0GGY you were as underwhelmed?

What?
Didn’t sloane less than 20minutes later contradict what the club said?

Apart from Roo, Sloane is the last domino to fall as far as passing the baton on to the 'new Crows'.

Hopefully he agrees, steps down as captain, and goes on to play a couple of useful years on that HFF before retiring.

Channel 9 going with the ‘breaking news’ that Dawson met with a club today. Reveal after the break…..oh the excitement!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 9 going with the ‘breaking news’ that Dawson met with a club today. Reveal after the break…..oh the excitement!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Rehn said he also did a medical and Roo was his favourite player and has played a big part.

The medical if true is very encouraging, you don’t do that unless you’ve chosen surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back