Dark Side of the Ring/Tales from the Territories (On SBS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't too impressed with the Pilman episode, it was ok but I don't think his story was so hot that it needed a double episode.
Never seen a death match in my life but I loved the Nick Gage episode, Collision was excellent too.
Ultimate Warrior episode was great too. I loved that Jim Cornette had the letters, I assume they're from his personal archive.
Dunno why people paid out on Warrior's promos though, I loved them.

No issue with Jacques at all.

He got coward hit then beaten while on the ground.
He returned with a loaded fist took one shot and that was it.

He knew that kid was a scumbag and wouldn’t let it go so set up a fake gotcha. Good on him. Smart move, it ended the tit for tat that Kid started.

100% agree

Dynamite was a campaigner, amazing at what he did in the ring but campaigner out of it like so many wrestlers.

I really enjoyed this Ep only part I didn't like was the name on the paper part.

new eps starting Thursday Sep 16th in US

EDIT: trailer

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’d you guys watch it?
It’s free on the vice website. You just need a VPN and change your Australian location to USA.

Plane ride from hell was a great episode. Amazing that they were on the tarmac for 7 hours without moving. You would think you would get off the plane. Also I read stories in the past of Vince McMahon wrestling Kurt Angle on that plane, which Kurt has confirmed in interviews. I wonder why they choose not to talk about that.

It’s free on the vice website. You just need a VPN and change your Australian location to USA.

Plane ride from hell was a great episode. Amazing that they were on the tarmac for 7 hours without moving. You would think you would get off the plane. Also I read stories in the past of Vince McMahon wrestling Kurt Angle on that plane, which Kurt has confirmed in interviews. I wonder why they choose not to talk about that.
Different flight

Kurt ended up getting choked out in that wrestling match by The Undertaker when he just woke up and was confused as s**t and it's still the least interesting wrestling match on that plane ride.

Just finished watching...
What can you say? That's what happens when you boozed up meat head jocks with little self control and supervision.

The Hennig/Lesner enounter sounded dramatic and ultimately very concerning.
Hays getting his ponytail cut off after getting punched out by Bradshaw was pretty funny though.
Flair's behaviour just sleazy and he's probably fortunate they settled (and of course he still had a job).

Dreamer comes across like a bit of a dick and JR as not a great people manager.

Last edited:
The rumours were but there’s been some pretty explicit stuff.
Also we hadn’t heard Dreamer defending the actions, nor the airline stewardess giving her account.
We’ve heard about wrestlers date raping girls hbk and janetty did it often

Remove this Banner Ad

Back