Dark Side of the Ring/Tales from the Territories (On SBS)

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Coachman, Vince and Linda were not on that flight. It was a different flight that Vince and Angle wrestled on.

That’s not what they said on the doco. Vince and Linda were flying first class with the other senior execs. I’m talking about this flight not the one where Vince wrestled Angle

That’s not what they said on the doco. Vince and Linda were flying first class with the other senior execs. I’m talking about this flight not the one where Vince wrestled Angle

sometimes things can be misconstrued in doco’s. I’m just trying to think if Jim Ross said that Vince was on that flight or not.

Taker wasn’t moved to Smackdown until August. This was May. Wrestled HHH in the main event at Insurrextion.

cheers, faulty memory and too lazy to look up the card.

EDIT: as noted on the show the next night (or not long after) was the rebranding to WWE, so the draft would have been after that

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly in that category.

Easily in that category. Go watch the Collision in Korea episode. And consider at the time Flair was 46.

That's not excusing his out of ring behaviour here or anywhere else though. Deserved jail time or a conviction at the very least for such disgusting actions.

Last edited:
well the very essence of the Nature Boy character was never one that would lead to smart lifestyle choices.

This shouldn't really come into it. Consenting women who hang out at events in Charlottesville in the 80s is a far cry from international charter flight hostesses in 2002 who couldn't give a s**t who Flair was.

Fish rots from the head.

Not long before " CRISPEN " too..........
I got in a big argument on here in the crispen thread at the time over the culture n the company, can't remember with who though....but i stand by what i said then.

Fish rots from the head.

Not long before " CRISPEN " too..........
I got in a big argument on here in the crispen thread at the time over the culture n the company, can't remember with who though....but i stand by what i said then.

Considering Flair was elsewhere in the earlier stages and doing the same type of conduct you can hardly blame a specific company.

Considering Flair was elsewhere in the earlier stages and doing the same type of conduct you can hardly blame a specific company.
Where did i specifically mention Naitch ?....

Must've been you i argued with back then lol

Where did i specifically mention Naitch ?....

Must've been you i argued with back then lol

Nope wasn’t me but just saying when a lot of this s**t that has been mentioned happened across the board in the industry regardless of what company or territory I think it was more an Era /Generation type thing.

Even AFL clubs so many stupid things around Mad Mondays and pretty sure everyone heard the North Melbourne group of players antics in the 90s on interstate trips after the Friday night games.

A lot as changed in 30 years and none of it is acceptable but seems like that sort of behavior was rife everywhere in that era.

Nope wasn’t me but just saying when a lot of this sh*t that has been mentioned happened across the board in the industry regardless of what company or territory I think it was more an Era /Generation type thing.

Even AFL clubs so many stupid things around Mad Mondays and pretty sure everyone heard the North Melbourne group of players antics in the 90s on interstate trips after the Friday night games.

A lot as changed in 30 years and none of it is acceptable but seems like that sort of behavior was rife everywhere in that era.
Still waiting for the WCW FLIGHT FROM HELL ep

Not saying others weren't bad or worse...but we're talking about WWF/E and vince mcmahon here.
Point stands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back