AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who will win the 2021 AFL Grand Final

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we get absolutely smashed by the dees like we did in the start of the year with a fully fit side barring Dion
They're in their prime.We're not.
With all being equal we'd have their measure mainly due to our defence vs their fwds.

In my time I haven’t seen a side be able to take it out of the middle like the Dees and pile on goals like that. It’s their trait. We don’t have that.
Was helped by a pretty lackluster dogs midfield.Left the door right open on their defensive side that even groupie could slide on through.

The overriding impression that I got from the game was that AFL football has the worst commentators in the world by a huge margin… Taylor the worst, also by a huge margin.
Maybe but for what it's worth I thought 'mute' did a good call...

Trying to watch the Sunday footy show … Tony Jones … Bill Brownless .. Damien Barret and Kane Cornes greatest gathering of F###wits I’ve even seen … makes me question myself why I’d even bother watching it really 🙄🙄

Last edited:
It was actually pretty enjoyable and similiarities to Richmond 2017.
Goodwin/Hardwick
Long drought with no success
Petracca/Dusty
Run away with it after a tight game.

Really happy for their fans and happy they won it. I enjoyed watching.
No dynasty please though, one is enough for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recon Caleb Daniel throwing Gawn over the boundary and standing over him sparked the Demon resurgence

Recon Caleb Daniel throwing Gawn over the boundary and standing over him sparked the Demon resurgence
Didn’t think it was a huge tackle tbh and Gawn flopped a bit, put his arms in the air appealing instead of worrying about hitting his head on the ground.
Caleb probably stood over him and told him to quit flopping.

Petracca is the greatest GF player in the history of the AFL... no one can even come close to him... greatest norm Smith winner ever, don't @ me
He was amazing yesty ,have to admit but I still love our Dusty and can’t wait to see him again next year.

The way the Dees flicked the switch half-way through the 3rd reminded me of the way we too used to win.
Play like us but we get rules changed when we do it.

Didn’t think it was a huge tackle tbh and Gawn flopped a bit, put his arms in the air appealing instead of worrying about hitting his head on the ground.
Caleb probably stood over him and told him to quit flopping.
Agree but the way he stood over him was pretty average - if the Dees were looking for a spark that could of been it

I thought they stopped working and allowed the godeees back into the game. Once they got back on top the Dogs couldn't stop them.

Taking nothing away from the godeees (as much as I'd like to), because they were brilliant in the second half...but the Dogs were pathetic.
Poor effort by the dogs. I thought they would at least try to fight back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back