Roast Problem with the Gary Ayres medal for best finals player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope.
If you're going to harp on about the Bulldogs performance in the Grand Final or make fun of Treloar, be mindful of who you support.

Notice how you're only having a crack at me but not your mate with these posts. This is why you fail:
But it was you who brought up Treloar.

So why would I attack the other poster, when you started all this childish crap, I am just pointing out how this all started, because you looked at the team supported and attacked, like I said very childish.

I'm fairly sure most Collingwood supporters wanted the Bulldogs to win because of Treloar, go figure hey.

But it was you who brought up Treloar.

So why would I attack the other poster, when you started all this childish crap, I am just pointing out how this all started, because you looked at the team supported and attacked, like I said very childish.

I'm fairly sure most Collingwood supporters wanted the Bulldogs to win because of Treloar, go figure hey.
No, it all started with this post:
You're upset
But because you're one-eyed, of course you take 0 issues with anything your own feral supporters post.

Yeah so?

No mention of Treloar until you brought him up, then doubled down on Grundy, like I said, childish.

So stop trying to lie.
So you're starting to sound like an equally salty sore loser who refuses to acknowledge your own supporter's trolling. Keep whinging.

No, it all started with this post:

But because you're one-eyed, of course you take 0 issues with anything your own feral supporters post.

Why do you even have your pic as Weightman? I've never seen a guy carry on so much from kicking a goal 20m directly in front after staging for a free.I'm sure the essendon fans would've been happy to see Weightman's 7 disposal grand final more than most.

Why do you even have your pic as Weightman? I've never seen a guy carry on so much from kicking a goal 20m directly in front after staging for a free.I'm sure the essendon fans would've been happy to see Weightman's 7 disposal grand final more than most.
Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder when it comes to the Bulldogs?

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder when it comes to the Bulldogs?

Because of Weightman, Hunter and Macrae staging for frees regularly. As well as getting Ugle-hagan for free and being kissed with a dozen father sons and being kissed by AFL umpires all season long.This is why it was very satisfying to beat you guys despite the handouts and the leg up the afl and umpires tried to give you.

Because of Weightman, Hunter and Macrae staging for frees regularly. As well as getting Ugle-hagan for free and being kissed with a dozen father sons and them being kissed by AFL umpires all season long.This is why is was very satisfying to beat them despite the handouts and leg up the afl and umpires tried to give you.
Right, thanks for admitting you do indeed have a chip on your shoulder that not even a flag could cure. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did nothing in particular, you're just sooking like a baby over your club receiving some retaliatory flack. :$
My club deserves all the mud thrown at it, the difference between us is, I won't throw a tantrum, it's just sport.

You on the other hand can't handle your team getting their pants pulled down, and just start swinging wildly at anyone.

My club deserves all the mud thrown at it, the difference between us is, I won't throw a tantrum, it's just sport.

You on the other hand can't handle your team getting their pants pulled down, and just start swinging wildly at anyone.
Nope. Your supporter trolled, and got rightly mocked in retaliation, and now you're sooking about it like a crybaby.

haha, I'm getting a lot of satisfaction from your melt down. +80 free kick differential and still couldn't bring home the cup. :)
Thankfully the Bulldogs will still continue living in your head until the day you die.

You think i'm crying because the Bulldogs lost and you can't handle it?
You're crying because your club's in the gutter while paying 300k a year to a Bulldogs player, and can't handle it when someone points it out.

You're crying because your club's in the gutter while paying 300k a year to a Bulldogs player, and can't handle it when someone points it out.
See there you go again, I never said a word about Treloar, you just can't help yourself.

So if you want to bring up Treloar and what we pay him, then let's go then.

We stuffed up badly, now we have to pay Treloar 300k per year, so that's 300k more in your salary cap and you still got pants.

Would you like we give you Grundy as well and pay all his salary?

No matter how bad Collingwood are, you still got pants, get it, it won't matter what Collingwood do, you will still be runners up for 2021, and you can't handle that.

See there you go again, I never said a word about Treloar, you just can't help yourself.

So if you want to bring up Treloar and what we pay him, then let's go then.

We stuffed up badly, now we have to pay Treloar 300k per year, so that's 300k more in your salary cap and you still got pants.

Would you like we give you Grundy as well and pay all his salary?

No matter how bad Collingwood are, you still got pants, get it, it won't matter what Collingwood do, you will still be runners up for 2021, and you can't handle that.
You keep bringing Treloar up for some reason like a broken record. I think you need to take your medication or something mate.

At the end of the day, a Collingwood supporter ran his mouth, and I rightly retaliated. Now you're whinging like an emotional sook.

The problem with voting awards is only the best player of that game can get max votes, and a best on ground performance isn’t always an equal performance game to game.

Petracca’s game against Geelong was his best game of his career to that point but was upstaged by Max Gawn taking the piss kicking 5 goals. Petracca gets lower votes because someone else plays a ridiculous game.

It’s the same with the Brownlow, Wines is a great player and was consistently the best player for a team that won 17 games, but he didn’t have a better year than Bontempelli, Oliver, Steele or even Petracca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back