What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i
Your point was that his behaviour was that short of your standard what you say a Christians' should be. Smith's now 2 years out of school. You had a go at his religious orientation. Does it matter if Smith's a Christian ? He's a dickhead or he isn't. Look up 'bigotry' in your dictionary.
Incorrect. DrB has told you that you didn't get the point of the post and you still don't.
You are labelling DrB as a bigot over a misunderstanding [yours].

Are you stalking me, Your Majesty ? Scotch ? I wouldn't wash your feet in it. Whilst you are at it, pick a better adjective than old.

Sorry , I have made an assumption based the wealth of knowledge and wisdom you share with your blood brothers on here.
Surely only those with a few K’s on the clock could have accumulated such intellect ?

Here’s one for you, “ when someone tells you who & what they are , believe them the first time “
cast your eyes across the Atlantic !

i
Your point was that his behaviour was that short of your standard what you say a Christians' should be. Smith's now 2 years out of school. You had a go at his religious orientation. Does it matter if Smith's a Christian ? He's a dickhead or he isn't. Look up 'bigotry' in your dictionary.

I had a go at the hypocrisy of stating the boy he was accused of assaulting was claiming to be a Christian, when in fact Bailey has stated previously he has a strong faith and regularly attends church. It had NOTHING to do with having a go at Bailey’s faith, it was having a go at no doubt some drunk jealous bozo who started the trouble, and then claims he is the victim and a church going one at that. I don’t know how or where you interpreted it so differently.

We’re officially a big club. We lose grand finals and our players are dominating the social players by supposively playing up

and don't forget the jealous vitriol from opposition supporters ramping up especially this year....

Sam McClure saying us v Demons Round 1 Friday night is locked in.
Ridiculous that it isn't the Thursday. Why the * do Richmond and Carlton continue to get it every year. Like Richmond have earned it the last few years thanks to their flags, but Carlton have no business playing outside of a Sunday afternoon time slot in Round 1 based on their recent history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a shame, I would like to see us continue to play Collingwood in Round 1.
Yep. Instead it will undoubtedly be an away game while we watch them unfurl their flag.

That doesn’t bother me. It’s the fact I’d like to see us continue playing the Pies every year on a big Friday night match in round 1. That’s now being taken away and likely for good.

If true then the AFL should call it now. Opening game of round 1 is the GF replay on a Friday night, hosted by the winning team.

Have Thursday night games start from R2

We are seriously getting screwed by the AFL.
Seriously BS if we have to go up against them in the first round on their home deck.
Early in the season I could cop but first round is too much, the psychological impact would be massive if we got rolled again.
Could absolutely see the AFL doing it though, they only care about the dollar. When is the draw announced?

Seriously BS if we have to go up against them in the first round on their home deck.
Early in the season I could cop but first round is too much, the psychological impact would be massive if we got rolled again.
Could absolutely see the AFL doing it though, they only care about the dollar. When is the draw announced?
I disagree.

Bring it on - I reckon the players would want them first up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I disagree.
Thats fine your entitled to your own opinion on it. Just don't see a lot of upside for us and if we did lose again it wouldnt necessarily derail our season but could be a traumatic blow. Which would be less impactful if some games have already been played prior.
Anway it will be what it will be take what comes deal wirh it and move on.

Thats fine your entitled to your own opinion on it. Just don't see a lot of upside for us and if we did lose again it wouldnt necessarily derail our season but could be a traumatic blow. Which would be less impactful if some games have already been played prior.
Anway it will be what it will be take what comes deal wirh it and move on.

We will win it so all will be good. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back