What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought so. Fleas and ticks are part of the ecosystem and whilst unpleasant, they have a role to play. The similarity between parasites and germalists begins and ends at unpleasantness and the degree thereof.
Now there's a question fitting for a Philosophy 301 exam:

AFL media: parasites or germalists?
Discuss.

Actually, I think there might be a PhD in that one 😄

Now there's a question fitting for a Philosophy 301 exam:

AFL media: parasites or germalists?
Discuss.

Actually, I think there might be a PhD in that one 😄
Actually I'll modify the germalists' abhorrent traits to also include the predatory aspect of a parasite sucking the life blood out its host.

However, while fleas and ticks have a role in the ecosystem and natural predators to limit their proliferation, the germalist is an unholy viral creation bent on destruction and sensationalism with no natural predators in the footy ecosystem.

In short, a germalist is so much more than a parasite.

Actually I'll modify the germalists' abhorrent traits to also include the predatory aspect of a parasite sucking the life blood out its host.

However, while fleas and ticks have a role in the ecosystem and natural predators to limit their proliferation, the germalist is an unholy viral creation bent on destruction and sensationalism with no natural predators in the footy ecosystem.

In short, a germalist is so much more than a parasite.
As the one who set the question, I could ask for examples, but I don't have 3-4 weeks to read them all.

I have no knowledge of Jamarra’s situation however one think worse than a close family member’s death is a long, drawn out family member’s death.
If he went back to Warrnambool expecting a death and it hasn’t happened yet, it can drag out a long time
There are other serious issues in families other than a death. Anyway, it’s unlikely we will ever know.

There are other serious issues in families other than a death. Anyway, it’s unlikely we will ever know.

Exactly diagnosis of an illness, relationship break down, also there is also cultural practices, elders come from far and wide if it’s a respected elder that has died. I don’t know what has happened, but happy to respect that Marra needs some time out.

If that was the case, but it wasnt
Coming from the coaches Mouth

Speaking to media on Wednesday, Beveridge said Ugle-Hagan is unlikely to play at any level, with the club placing a priority on the former No.1 pick's wellbeing.

"It's unlikely he'll play this week," Beveridge said.

"We've made sure he's okay, he's processing a few things. He might not play this week at all. I can't really give you much more than that. He's back in today for the first full day, he'll train and we'll get him going again. "He's had some relations pass in recent times too. He's had that grieving and mourning aspect of his life that's compounded things for him. "We'll look after him. Hopefully he can play some footy again soon, but that's not the priority at the moment."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back