Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

You're able to print a card yourself in Alberta and carry that instead of using a smart phone. Would be easy to add to the bottom of the A4
I've already got the PDF on my lappy, just need to print it.

But *s sake, it's s**t that the feds could've done instead of gift free cash to american media moguls

I've already got the PDF on my lappy, just need to print it.

But fu**s sake, it's sh*t that the feds could've done instead of gift free cash to american media moguls
Course, or change the tanked covid app into a national QR system for access by each contact tracing department. Well spent $9 million

WHO have approved an anti malarial vaccination, this is bigger than any covid vax. It will save millions in the third world, absolutely fantastic news.
Lolz as if the rwnj care about saving a few brown peoples live - they flat out dont gaf about whipepo lives as long as its not them dying.

Imagine if todays folk were faced with ww2

1939 *ww2 starts
1940 why havnt we beaten the nazi mob yet its been a whole year, on tv they have the whole thing wrapped up in a 1 hour episode. All these people dying in the battle of britain is terrible but i want to go to france for the weekend - cant we just learn to live with the nazis?

1939 *ww2 starts
1940 why havnt we beaten the nazi mob yet its been a whole year, on tv they have the whole thing wrapped up in a 1 hour episode. All these people dying in the battle of britain is terrible but i want to go to france for the weekend - cant we just learn to live with the nazis?

1941 "Oh its a shame that white colonialist racist Churchill didn't die, he is the real evil one".
1942 "The Americans deserved Pearl Harbour, they stole it from the real Hawaiians"
1943 "Lets not send our boys to that Kokada place, the Japanese are only rightly liberating it from white rule."
1944 "This D Day thing is awful, just imagine how many crabs & beach fauna are getting destroyed by those thoughtless GI storm troopers.'
1945 "Those atom bombs are horrendous, I would have much rather of seen hundreds of thousands of dead allied soldiers, just imagine how good for future Co2 emissions that would of been for mother Earth"
1946 "We are the French, from now on treat everyone like rubbish. Forget our army lasted 12 minutes & the only reason we are not speaking German is because of those fat Americans"

1941 "Oh its a shame that white colonialist racist Churchill didn't die, he is the real evil one".
1942 "The Americans deserved Pearl Harbour, they stole it from the real Hawaiians"
1943 "Lets not send our boys to that Kokada place, the Japanese are only rightly liberating it from white rule."
1944 "This D Day thing is awful, just imagine how many crabs & beach fauna are getting destroyed by those thoughtless GI storm troopers.'
1945 "Those atom bombs are horrendous, I would have much rather of seen hundreds of thousands of dead allied soldiers, just imagine how good for future Co2 emissions that would of been for mother Earth"
1946 "We are the French, from now on treat everyone like rubbish. Forget our army lasted 12 minutes & the only reason we are not speaking German is because of those fat Americans"
*pierre hates this

5zDt4fs.jpg

aYjoCFQ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I wonder what sort of outrage would we have seen on here had the government actually ordered 50 million doses of Pfizer in June 2020 and the vaccine was a failure yet the government was still out of pocket 650 million and not receive anything?
Nope there wouldn't be any. We already know the the government spent some proportion of $2.3 billion on preordering the failed UQ vaccine and nobody is outraged because people understand that in a pandemic you try a lot of options and some will fail. Well, everybody but the coalition understands that I guess...

1939 *ww2 starts

im informed the English aristocracy thought exactly like that

of course if the left had successfully opposed Hitler early on all this would be moot

It is grotesque to hear Morrison and all the others preparing us for people getting very ill, for people dying when there is absolutely no need for that inhumane scenario to happen. On top of that, these same fools who are blinded by gold fever and those who are willing to put their parents and children in extreme danger for 30 pieces of silver, make no reference whatsoever to the people who will suffer and die not because of covid, but because there will be no room at the inn. There will be grossly inadequate facilities and no staff to attend to people with mundane s**t like, heart attacks, strokes, asthma, pneumonia etc etc. because hospitals will be overflowing.

It breaks my heart that we now live in a country where once we were known for being level headed with a great sense of civic duty. Now we live in a country where some parents refuse to give the triple antigen vaccine to their children to guard against tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough and we now see whooping cough in Australia! We started giving schoolchildren the Salk Polio vaccine at primary school in 1956 and we eradicated Poliomyelitis; a horrible, horrible disease as is whooping cough, diphtheria and tetanus but many of these, modern, new age parents, want to save the whales, save the koalas and walk around behind their dogs with plastic bags collecting their s**t but won't get vaccinated for covid protection and deny it to their children as well!

Welcome to the civilised world according to capitalism, social media and the prosperity gospel.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back