Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bargin compared to hannerbury.

His contract is just Jobkeeper to Melbourne's coke dealers.

Well, he missed the trigger for his final year, so end of 2022 he is gone. He also took a pay cut for 2022, so at least he is doing the right thing.

Possibly in agreement that if he plays 18+ games or 20+ games then the Saints consider giving him a 1 year contract for 2023.

Well, he missed the trigger for his final year, so end of 2022 he is gone. He also took a pay cut for 2022, so at least he is doing the right thing.

Possibly in agreement that if he plays 18+ games or 20+ games then the Saints consider giving him a 1 year contract for 2023.
Mate, if he plays 10 games well give him 4 years.

Nobody loves a false dawn as much as the might Sainters!!! Maybe Carlton actually.

Polec into the top 10 surely, delisted by Norf who say they'll rookie him which is code for: One year in the magoos then toodloo.
I genuinely forgot about him.

Player #30 - Hayden Crozier

Fun fact: Crozier's father is Sri Lankan, just like Kamahl. Consequently, Collingwood ruled out drafting or trading for him.

Hayden Crozier is contracted for next season at the Bulldogs because he's not a ruckman. Fingers crossed he can recapture form and avoid appearing in the Bottom 50 for next year.

I'm late to the party here but Kamahl is Malaysian. Or am I missing some joke?

Mofra you need to get a better ghostwriter. They've given up on the photo's and now this. NOT ON!!

Mofra you need to get a better ghostwriter. They've given up on the photo's and now this. NOT ON!!

5s8a1z.jpg

Crozier’s father is Sri Lankan.
Kamahl’s father is Sri Lankan.

Crozier’s father is Sri Lankan.
Kamahl’s father is Sri Lankan.

Nah, not buying it.

Fun fact: Crozier's father is Sri Lankan, just like Kamahl.

Should have been:

Fun fact: Crozier's father is Sri Lankan, just like Kamahl's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chatting to dees mate of mine and he found it orgasmic.

His far norf queensland missus on the other hand had zero clue on how good it was.

Why are Norf queesnlanders so uncultured?
Please explain

Chatting to dees mate of mine and he found it orgasmic.

His far norf queensland missus on the other hand had zero clue on how good it was.

Why are Norf queesnlanders so uncultured?
Because their national sports are rugby and incest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back