EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah probably going to be our main focus that. First choice defense all out currently, Soucek been poor most of the season. At least Antonio scored today I guess.
Unfortunately your season started going backwards after Ogbonna's ACL

Yeah probably going to be our main focus that. First choice defense all out currently, Soucek been poor most of the season. At least Antonio scored today I guess.

Our CB pairing of Rhys Williams & Nat Phillips can help you out in a top 4 race. They are a proven top 3 pairing.

Our CB pairing of Rhys Williams & Nat Phillips can help you out in a top 4 race. They are a proven top 3 pairing.
And no you can't have Bowen in exchange.

Would almost rather Mark Noble play CB for rest of season vs. spending upwards of 25M for those 2...

Newcastle on the other hand mind you.

Would almost rather Mark Noble play CB for rest of season vs. spending upwards of 25M for those 2...

Rhys Williams would probs be a loan, Nat Phillips 15mil.

Some Liverpool posters wouldn't want him anyway. Apparently not good enough for them

Kante injured again just sucks all the fun out of that game.
Yeah, sadly, he's made out of glass these days. Still, it was nice to get a good win. Really needed that with Arsenal and Spurs now breathing down our necks.

Very confident and bullish about Leeds Survivial chances now.
Norwich and Brentford in serious doo doo.

Sometimes good things do happen to good people

Props to FA for being sensitive and caring about Leeds United by postponing our next couple of fixtures. First time I can actually remember they have gone out of their way to help us out

Very confident and bullish about Leeds Survivial chances now.
Norwich and Brentford in serious doo doo.

Sometimes good things do happen to good people

Props to FA for being sensitive and caring about Leeds United by postponing our next couple of fixtures. First time I can actually remember they have gone out of their way to help us out
Why are Brentford in trouble? Watford, Newcastle, Burnley and your mob are in far worse positions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back