Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh ok. I thought this was final.
They knew it was coming Novak’s lawyers kept dumping legal s**t on the government hoping they’d give up. The government canceled it at the last minute as courts closed until Monday

So both sides are basically ******* with the other

This is assuming that there is no more deaths, despite deaths lagging weeks (sometimes up to a month or more) behind confirmed case numbers.
We have a pretty big dataset for Victoria which also includes delta outbreak; it would take a lot of death to approach swine flu CFR even if no more cases - 3000 deaths (this is more than double current hospitalisation)

We have a pretty big dataset for Victoria which also includes delta outbreak; it would take a lot of death to approach swine flu CFR even if no more cases - 3000 deaths (this is more than double current hospitalisation)

When 75% of the data (in this case COVID cases) is less than 2 weeks old, you'd have to agree that it's a flawed data set until we adjust to the lag .

But the union also agrees with teachers getting 2 more weeks of paid leave…What a shock that is!!!

It might have been remote learning in high school, but primary school was definitely not seeing much learning taking place. 1 hour a day if you were lucky of zoom, 1 hour a week more like it! But of course teachers prefer to get paid to work less and stay home, who doesn’t?
One hour a week Eddie, sounds like your kid was telling you porkies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my kid and that was all that was being done. Primary schools pass that information onto the parents…
Well I don't know anyone that would agree with your view, parents or teachers across different parts of Melbourne

We better hope cases have peaked. Otherwise the next few weeks could get very ugly.

10 nurses short can top that with 15 short on one shift in our ED
12 hours in waiting room - that was happening for us pre pandemic
Shits me that now it happens at other hospitals it becomes a news issue. Maybe the others have no knowledge of how to do waiting room medicine?

10 nurses short can top that with 15 short on one shift in our ED
12 hours in waiting room - that was happening for us pre pandemic
Shits me that now it happens at other hospitals it becomes a news issue. Maybe the others have no knowledge of how to do waiting room medicine?

Its news because someone has a contact .... not many journo types doing 'investigative' these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back