Prediction Player breakout predictions for your club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kidiean Coleman, Noah Answerth and Cam Rayner

Andy Brayshaw, Heath Chapman, Hayden Young

and Caleb Serong

And he has improved every year. What’s your point?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He has never broken out though. Just the standard improvement from a young player. He is now a solid player, for him to break out now he would need to be looking at AA squads.

Every year he has been overhyped preseason by North supporters that he is in for a massive year. He has yet to really deliver that despite his obvious improvement

And he has improved every year. What’s your point?

The point is that you can't have a breakout year 3 years in a row. I don't think he will have a breakout year but he could be a handy player still.
A lot of people get fixated on where players went in the draft, which at the end of the day is irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point is that you can't have a breakout year 3 years in a row. I don't think he will have a breakout year but he could be a handy player still.
A lot of people get fixated on where players went in the draft, which at the end of the day is irrelevant.

You can when he has had injury after injury and then the personal issues he had last season. People seem to forget the two seasons before last he had a shoulder reconstruction and then had OP the following year. A bit hard to break out on the sidelines.

He has never broken out though. Just the standard improvement from a young player. He is now a solid player, for him to break out now he would need to be looking at AA squads.

Every year he has been overhyped preseason by North supporters that he is in for a massive year. He has yet to really deliver that despite his obvious improvement

I think you need to take into consideration the injuries he has had and personal issues.

The first couple of years he had various injuries.
In 2019 he injured his shoulder in round 2 and tried to nurse his way through the year and by midway through the year he went in for surgery.
In 2020 he got OP during preseason and didn’t return until the second half of the year.
Obviously what happened last year would have been incredibly tough and he still produced his best year.

He has improved each year whilst dealing with all those factors and now with a clear run at it is a very good chance of breaking out.

Either Noah Answerth or Keidean Coleman.

So we've been told month after month now. Greatest team to have ever been compiled. And only improving. And the PED using coach of yours is best ever.

Dees are unreal.
That's right Slick!

Been saying it ever since Pig Hibberd spanked "Mr. September" Dusty Martin all over the MCG.
In fact I was saying it very quietly just before that too.

Sit back and enjoy "champ", there's plenty more highlights to come.
We're just getting started baby!

Sam Switkowski is going to surprise a lot of haters this season if he can finally get his body right.

Riley Bonner. Guy had a few good games last year after two seasons of being our whipping boy. Was the only player to turn up for our prelim disaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back