League Cup 2021/22 (Winners: Liverpool)

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't watch the game but just saw this, gees he missed by a bit didn't he...

Looks like he as taking a goal kick and not a penalty.

I thought the Van Dijk offside was a correct decision, I would have been furious if it was allowed the other way. I also thought the Lukaku offside was a rough call.

A Keita red would have been harsh for me considering they both went in studs up.

I thought it plausibly could have also been given as a foul on Van Dijk whether he was offside or not. Clearly held back Reece James I thought. Lukaku offside is just one of those touch and go ones, linesman called it offside in real time so I don't think it's an egregiously bad decision.

I think the Keita one is probably a red card though. Have to get the ball if you put your studs up that high, and I think Chalobah got a touch and Keita certainly didn't.

Wasn't long before your weekly meltdown. Of note you don't have the problem with the dodgy disallowed goal against Liverpool. You're hilarious.
What was dodgy about it?

I thought the Van Dijk offside was a correct decision, I would have been furious if it was allowed the other way. I also thought the Lukaku offside was a rough call.

A Keita red would have been harsh for me considering they both went in studs up.
100% on both counts

If Keita was sent off liverpool wouldve won in regular time cause he's not very good. So really, it was a service to one team that he remained on.

Haha the Liverpool mental gymnastics are back. Physically unable to admit you got lucky with a decision but flood a thread when City get lucky with one.

Never change Liverpool fans, you never fail to amuse me and countless others.

Zidane you are a unique individual who has recalibrated what I thought the limit to team supporting analytical bias was.

😆

Oh dear. I see you’re one of those, a special kind of stupid. We usually call those people evertonians, but we can make an exception for you.

Amazing game, both sides could have won, one didn’t. Time for you to move along.

Haha the Liverpool mental gymnastics are back. Physically unable to admit you got lucky with a decision but flood a thread when City get lucky with one.
Their own thread was full of pro-city ref corruption conspiracy theories over the weekend.
Keita lucky not to have been carded IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liverpool fans have some history booing the National Anthem. Personally I wouldn't sing it or boo it. It's a crap tune and the words should be about the country not the monarch.

Due to the history of Margaret Thatcher / handling of the Hillsborough disaster

Meltdown? Lol mate I couldn’t give a stuff.

As an observer, I think this is the second time in the last day or two where you’ve said you don’t care when responding to a comment from a Liverpool fan. I’m not sure why post about them then? As an observation, it’s an odd thing to see.

As an observer, I think this is the second time in the last day or two where you’ve said you don’t care when responding to a comment from a Liverpool fan. I’m not sure why post about them then? As an observation, it’s an odd thing to see.
I don’t care. I just choose to point out their hypocrisy which is plainly evident. The result of any game is completely inconsequential to me. I just find find their fans stupidly biased. And based on their reactions they clearly care what I think. :)

275053727_1898682903667970_8006541698306758766_n.jpg

Doing something that would get any other 18 year old a banning order. He'll say he's sorry, and that he now understands he was wrong to do what he did. And we'll all move on.

Doing something that would get any other 18 year old a banning order. He'll say he's sorry, and that he now understands he was wrong to do what he did. And we'll all move on.

That's not the point of the image. It's the ludicrous need to ask for a please explain as if they don't know why he did it.

That's not the point of the image. It's the ludicrous need to ask for a please explain as if they don't know why he did it.
Do.you really think the point of them asking is for them to understand why he did it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back